Terminator front with Mach 1 lip

triplethreat

I have seen alot of 03-04 cobras with the standart lip that is contoured to the bumper. Does anyone have pics of a Mach 1 lip on terminator bumber?

triplethreat

do you have some pics of yours I also heard HISSMAN has it on his does anyone have pics of that. I have been searching but have not found any pics

triplethreat

thanks I think it looks great! I read all the commnets posted and it seems there is a mix btween them. It really doesnt matter unless you like it and to me i think it would look sweet on my black cobra! thanks if you have any side shots that would be great

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ive got one on mine ,looks ok but it took some triming to get it to set back enough to look good. I have pics of the install I can send you or swap on AIM.

triplethreat

that would be cool if you could send them
[email protected] or just PM me

I wanted the stock lips but everyone has it I had one on my 01 bumper and I loved it. made it look more aggressive and I think completed the 01 cobra bumper

pattoncars

Established Member
I didnt think it would fit right? I was told that it was shorter and there would be a few inches on each corner of the bumper. Is this true?

black 10th vert

Established Member
seems to me that the short ends would be less noticeable on a black car than on other colors. I thought about doing this, but ended up getting a Steeda Cobra "R" splitter that snaps right on to the stock bumper, and can be easily removed with no permanent damage, so I can pop that on for shows/cruises, but take it off when I just want the "stock" appearance.

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
Check out Welcome to Maier Racing

They have a couple other options as well. The front spoiler looks more pronounced than the Ford issue Mach 1 unit.

i called up those maier dudes and am ordering up the splitter, trying to determine if i gotta put the spoiler with it or not, without the spoiler i will have good ground clearance, with spoiler clearance could become an issue when on the street. i think i might be ok with both i just dont care to rip it off from some damn speed hump or bump. anybody got any more info on those products

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOU GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd LOVE to have that one if it fits correctly!!!!!

:beer:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Wow, Thank you for that Maier racing link. The spoiler w/o the splitter for me on a 99-01 front looks like the more refined mach 1 spoiler that goes all the way to each end the bumper!! 199$ isnt bad either

Users who are viewing this thread