Terminator against GT500 on Head 2 Head

jking32

Established Member
Did a search and did not see this had been posted. Hope it is not a repost, if so, I am sorry. Go Terminator!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exuUS4_ckZw&feature=related"]YouTube - H2H Ep5, GT500 Vs. SVT Cobra[/ame]

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nice!That`s what i`m talking about.I`m so glad I turned down the new one.Still the best bang for the buck car made.03/04 Cobra FTMFW!!!!!!!

Qwk GT

Established Member
I've seen it, but they use 2 different drivers, and I don't know if the drag part was actually at a strip, or did they do some kind of half ass timing w/a stop watch or something.

Either way, its nice to see our cars win against a gt500, but I've always thought with everything equal that we would lose in the straight both being stock.

I also would've thought it would've done better on the road course.

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
I wonder if the Cobra is still that loose on a course after IRS mods. Anyone here road race?

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
the cobra was modded on the video? it says 390 vs 500 the cobra was stock I beleive. Ive ran one with just exhaust and smoked it on the freeway there not that amazing untill modding then there monsters.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
the cobra was modded on the video? it says 390 vs 500 the cobra was stock I beleive. Ive ran one with just exhaust and smoked it on the freeway there not that amazing untill modding then there monsters.

Look at the shot under the hood in the video. Clearly not a stock airbox, and a smaller pulley.

It was also confirmed with the Owner after the video that he was modded.

Users who are viewing this thread