Terminated Bullitt pics..........some actually decent shots ;)

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
Since my last thread ruffled some feathers I thought I would share some new shots of my car. :-D
IMG_6409_zpsb2155521.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_6405_zpse1df74f6.jpg
IMG_6410_zps33b9c476.jpg
IMG_6376_zps979145c7.jpg
IMG_6365_zps2fe61585.jpg
IMG_6370_zpsab3ff51b.jpg
IMG_6386_zpsc242aa1b.jpg
IMG_6372_zpsb0edf0cd.jpg
IMG_6428_zpse037f250.jpg

IMG_6437_zps2292dd47.jpg
IMG_6422_zps37e990d5.jpg
IMG_6424_zps6c3cea51.jpg
IMG_6343_zpsec5cd025.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
car looks great. Where did you get the upgraded motor hardware?

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
Keen eyes you have lol. Every single bolt on the engine was replaced with socket head Allen bolts. All stainless.

I got everything from proweld performance, he even helped me source random bolts he didn't stock. I sent in some bolts and he matched them up with new ones.

I will tell you this, it's not cheap and some people would have a heart attack on what I spent on bolts. I feel it adds that level of detail I was looking for and sort of sets my engine apart from others. Which is hard to do in the mustang world lol

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Keen eyes you have lol. Every single bolt on the engine was replaced with socket head Allen bolts. All stainless.

I got everything from proweld performance, he even helped me source random bolts he didn't stock. I sent in some bolts and he matched them up with new ones.

I will tell you this, it's not cheap and some people would have a heart attack on what I spent on bolts. I feel it adds that level of detail I was looking for and sort of sets my engine apart from others. Which is hard to do in the mustang world lol

I thought it looked like the proweld hardware. I am about to put a posi ported blower on my car and powdercoat the valve covers. I'm doing the blower in black wrinkle as well. I plan on upgrading the hardware at the same time. Looks clean. Thanks

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
The side skirts are stock Bullitt.

Thanks, The HID's are retrofitted into factorty ford housings so they are somewhat subtle as well and look stock.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member

Yeah it's not cheap to do, and a pain in the butt to replace them all. I did it also lol

TClark22

Established Member
Love the car! Super clean bullitt. Just needs a grill delete! get that ugly honeycomb shit out of there!

Users who are viewing this thread