Terminated 91 black coupe

1kwikGT

Established Member
1991 mustang coupe. This is an original black 5.0 coupe. Started by doing mini tub, 10 point cage, through the floor subframe connectors all from Wolfe racecars. Smoothed the engine compartment and redid all of the undercoating on the car. Then did a built 8.8 with mossier axles and c-clip eliminators. Full swap from an 03 cobra including engine, t-56, dash, and full wiring harness. Everything works including power windows. Engine was taken down to short block and resealed and added arp head studs. Has a home ported blower and 2.93 pulley. Full return fuel system with aeromotive fuel cell/a1000 pump combo, fuel rails and pressure regulator. 03 tenth anniversary brakes, brand new chrome 03 wheels with brand new Nitto tires. This car is fully built from the ground up and if you really want to go fast put a large whipple on and make as much power as you want. All of the supporting mods are there. I cannot possibly list everything so PM me for more specifics. The only real thing that will need to be done is paint, about a 10 footer. Asking $20,000.

image.jpg2_1.jpg

image.jpg5_1.jpg

image.jpg7_1.jpg

image.jpg4_1.jpg

image.jpg6_1.jpg

image.jpg3_1.jpg

Last edited:

lescok

Established Member
Very nice OP not too many termi swapped cars out there and your the only one I've seen for sale. GLWS

1kwikGT

Established Member
Has power steering and power brakes/ hydra boost. No A/c or heat, both have been deleted. Here is a quick walk around vid.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid114.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fn269%2F1kwikgt%2FIMG_1068.mp4&title=">

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Hey bud, how many miles on powertrain when you swapped it in? Maybe I missed that, and all gauges work as well? Thanks

1kwikGT

Established Member
I think the mileage showed 46,000 but I took it down to the shortblock, resealed with all new gaskets and ARP studs.

Users who are viewing this thread