Termi Prices going to drop?

stvdman

Established Member
why doesn't shelby apply, my whole arguement is based on the fact that shelbys are becomeing affordable, people are already getting them for a 42-43 and will only get cheaper.

What do you think is going to happen when you can get a base shelby coupe for 39 out the door next year (other than first production run owner suicide rate going up)

THAT IS THE PROBLEM, everyone seems to think that is a GOOD price...ITS FREAKING MSRP! That is NOT a good deal.

Next summer you will be able to find quite a few 03-04 Cobra's for $20-22K. They will be average mileage in average condition for a 5 y/o car.

The price will go up from there depending on mods (or lack thereof), mileage, condition, color, and version (Mystichrome, 10th Ann). TOP $$$ would probably be a Mystichrome Vert with low miles and limited to no mods, probably looking at $30-32K. Everything else should fall between there with a few examples being more and a few being less.

So in short:
-below $20k high mileage/rough condition
-Above $30k low mileage/great condition/rare model/color
-almost all the rest will fall between there

So, figure out what you want and plan accordingly.:beer:

Last edited:

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
THAT IS THE PROBLEM, everyone seems to think that is a GOOD price...ITS FREAKING MSRP! That is NOT a good deal.

Exactly what I was going to say. :coolman:

It's not that prices aren't going to go down, they are. I just don't see them dropping for as much as people think merely because of the reasons I stated earlier. Or very quickly. It will be a slow, steady process of dropping before they level off... :rolling:

kyStang1889

Ford Tech
Established Member
HAT IS THE PROBLEM, everyone seems to think that is a GOOD price...ITS FREAKING MSRP! That is NOT a good deal.

Next summer you will be able to find quite a few 03-04 Cobra's for $20-22K. They will be average mileage in average condition for a 5 y/o car.

The price will go up from there depending on mods (or lack thereof), mileage, condition, color, and version (Mystichrome, 10th Ann). TOP $$$ would probably be a Mystichrome Vert with low miles and limited to no mods, probably looking at $30-32K. Everything else should fall between there with a few examples being more and a few being less.

So in short:
-below $20k high mileage/rough condition
-Above $30k low mileage/great condition/rare model/color
-almost all the rest will fall between there

So, figure out what you want and plan accordingly.

Thats not even accurate for RIGHT NOW
Yesterday in the market section i looked at a low mileage comp org. (Rarest color)
that was stock but MINT for 25k
there is another thread on this forum for a 6k mile stocker for 26

Users who are viewing this thread