SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
You mean this white mustang?
2a9yqyge.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I would get in on this. Me and Nick can take turns driving you so we can both get rolling pics. Keep that damn white mustang out of the reflection lol. Wouldn't mind some parked pics with a clean red fire either. Just a thought

I think you should consult with Nick for this, never know what he's gonna say :lol1:

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
I would really like a rolling shot also, Who wouldn't. I am sure we are going to go on a cruise somewhere before or after the meet right? Whats it going to take to get some rolling shots? I am sure most people would want them, I personally have never got any and would love to....If its too much of a hassle then forget it, but your time will be compensated by me. Let me know if you can work me in.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Do explain
It's just too much time and effort to put into something that's being done for free. Now that I've made the decision to charge a reasonable price for what I do, I will take them time to make them look as best I can! :beer:

Just a heads up too, the price shown in the original post is a discounted price compared to what I usually do. I figured since everyone will be in one place at the same time, might as well knock some off. Gonna be a busy day for me but I'm looking forward to it!

I would really like a rolling shot also, Who wouldn't. I am sure we are going to go on a cruise somewhere before or after the meet right? Whats it going to take to get some rolling shots? I am sure most people would want them, I personally have never got any and would love to....If its too much of a hassle then forget it, but your time will be compensated by me. Let me know if you can work me in.
I'm going to do my best to try and get as many rolling shots as I can that day. Mostly focusing on the guys who I'll be doing the separate shoot for. Only problem is that I am going to need someone to drive me around. Too hard to focus on getting good shots when you're behind the wheel :lol1: I'll do my best to figure out some plan to make this all work for everyone!

That's a great idea.. Give Mike more time behind the lens while we drive :beer:
If you mean throw me in one of your cars while I take pics of the other car, then yes! We'll set something up in the spring. If you guys know any awesome spots please suggest!

Or I can find someone to drive me and I can get the both of you in the same rolling shot, which is really hard to do but I think that would be sick!!

Last edited:

f2hatch

Established Member
Mike if need be take me off your list make it easier for you. Maybe I will get a invite with the Waterbury guys this summer. Also if needed you can hope in my car to take photos

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Mike if need be take me off your list make it easier for you. Maybe I will get a invite with the Waterbury guys this summer. Also if needed you can hope in my car to take photos

Al, no worries, I limited it to 6 cars to make it not get outta control haha. You'll be fine, but if you would like to back out just let me know! Always other times for pics:beer:

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
Mooch you can put down TRsnake04 for the photo shoot. He's a very good friend of mine. He's the kid that also got his fenders rolled at the BBQ. Thank you sir

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Mooch you can put down TRsnake04 for the photo shoot. He's a very good friend of mine. He's the kid that also got his fenders rolled at the BBQ. Thank you sir

Sounds good! Seems like Mach_1 guy hasnt been around in a while so I'll put your buddy on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread