Ten Years of Terminators Photoshoot Information

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Here is the information for the individual photoshoots I will be doing during the meet. I am aware that I already have 6 guys that told me they are in for the shoot, but I need your confirmation first before I start replacing people on the list.

The first 6 that I got from the previous thread are:
f2hatch
MassDSGsvt
KillerMike
ripnesscobra
Dead_Mach_1
willis414

I need all of you to post in here as a confirmation saying you are still in, if not, I will include the next person in line! I created this flyer so you guys can have all the info you need!

8465487887_306cd098ce_b.jpg

ripnesscobra

Established Member
Awesome Mooch! I am definitely still in for the photoshoot.

What do you think about adding an option for rolling shots? I would love to have a couple of my car.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Awesome Mooch! I am definitely still in for the photoshoot.

What do you think about adding an option for rolling shots? I would love to have a couple of my car.
Sweet!!

I forgot to add that in about the rolling shots. They're kind of a pain to organize and get good shots of...plus they're not always a hit, its easy for them to be blurry so I didn't want any guaranteed rolling shots. I will do my best to make sure I get you guys in some rolling pics in the cruise portion and I will add them into the set along with the rest of your pictures!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Flyer looks tits, however will prob not make it...I'll b in Florida moving my mom in...o wells ill just have to view the thread mooch

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Mooch, just curious, but how long would one photo shoot take?

I don't want you to overbook yourself ya know....especially if you are going to be moving all over the park and set up time etc.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
confirmed mooch, thanks a lot looking forward to it!
Awesome, thanks!

Ya put me down. It's about time I get some photos of the cobra. Thanks Jesse
Sounds good!

Mooch, just curious, but how long would one photo shoot take?

I don't want you to overbook yourself ya know....especially if you are going to be moving all over the park and set up time etc.
I figured I wouldn't let anymore than 6 be the top number since I will be doing a bunch of group pictures as well. It's going to be a long day :lol1:

I figure maybe 20 minutes, give or take, on each car. I think one background location would be good, then if I have time, we can arrange for a different backdrop.

If by chance I don't get to everyone that day, we can arrange something in the near future. I don't think there will be a problem, but I will have to keep on my toes!

StangSteph

Established Member
Awesome work mooch! I'll probably want some shots done if my car is ever finished lol. or maybe even the truck lol. One day...

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
ttt, obviously we have plenty of time, but if anyone would like to reserve the next spot behind deadmach1 if by chance he can't make it, feel free to post!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I would like to book something before this show.. Dying for a rolling shot of my car!!!

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
I would like to take care of it all at the meet

We'll set something up. I'll text you Nick:beer:

I would get in on this. Me and Nick can take turns driving you so we can both get rolling pics. Keep that damn white mustang out of the reflection lol. Wouldn't mind some parked pics with a clean red fire either. Just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread