Ten Factory Axles

vergil

Established Member
Anybody heard Ten Factory Axles? I want to build a new rear end and ordered ford racing diff. new gears and bunch of other stuff but when it comes to the axle shafts we don't have too many options so I ordered Ten factory axle shafts from summit racing for $220 it says it is a direct replacement and has 10 year warranty. My local mustang shop says they are garbage. What do you guys think should I send them back and order Moser's which is $400 or give it a try?

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
I wouldn't go with a no name brand of axle just to save $60 per axle over Moser. That's just my opinion.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Anybody heard Ten Factory Axles? I want to build a new rear end and ordered ford racing diff. new gears and bunch of other stuff but when it comes to the axle shafts we don't have too many options so I ordered Ten factory axle shafts from summit racing for $220 it says it is a direct replacement and has 10 year warranty. My local mustang shop says they are garbage. What do you guys think should I send them back and order Moser's which is $400 or give it a try?
We have both the mosers and strange sets. We sell alot of the c clip eliminator 31 spline strange kits. Those paired with a tru trac is a good combo for drag racing.

Users who are viewing this thread