teminators and turn downs

03nightmare

BRAD
Established Member
I have dumps on my car and would not trade them for the world. for those of you that complain about the smell maybe you should try driving instead of sitting at idle for to long. if you are driving the car there should be no smell. imo any car without cat. converters is going to smell. look try them out if you don't like them you can always go back, for those who made the 4x4 truck stuff up give a break man. it doesn't look that bad. I think it is a hell of alot better than the stock baffle tips on the cobras. if you don't know what I am talking about try looking up the tail pipe and see if you have the baffle tips. they sound shitty to me. to each his or her own so try and see what you think. I had that set up on my 02 gt and now my cobra and I love it. Plus when you go to the dyno and strap that bad boy to the rear arms you don't have to worry about the straps bending the exhaust or getting burnt on the exhaust. and hey no pipes out the back makes for a simpler IRS brace install! how about them apples. and hey you won't have to take a shit before you race because you will drop ten pounds worth of stainless steal off at pool if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread