Tell me what you think...

96whitecobra

Established Member
Got the car back from the shop had o/r Xpipes installed dyno tune and a few othe things done as well. Its just a 96 cobra xpipes, drop in k&n and thats about it. let me know what you think.:beer:

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

96whitecobra

Established Member
Thank you very much :beer: yeah the guys at the shop seemed to be impressed i didnt know if they where yankin my chain:shrug:

96whitecobra

Established Member
Wow. PSR does a great job tunning. I've been considering going there in the future when I get retuned.

PSR is a great shop so glad I went there. I was going to go to another local shop but just didnt like the way they would talk to me on the phone...:shrug: read about psr on a few different forums and went over there very very happy :beer: good luck

Last edited:

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
I know when I had my O/R X, drop in K&N and Magnaflow catback, I was almost hitting 290 rwhp but my tq was not nearly as high as yours. If I remember correctly the tq was in the high 270's. I wish I could find the damn dyno sheet.

96whitecobra

Established Member
I know when I had my O/R X, drop in K&N and Magnaflow catback, I was almost hitting 290 rwhp but my tq was not nearly as high as yours. If I remember correctly the tq was in the high 270's. I wish I could find the damn dyno sheet.
I was just wondering this is a dumb question but why would my tq be that high i mean does that mean that my motor is really strong or whats the deal sorry for the dumb question i feel stupid :nonono: i'm getting a retune tomorrow with a cai so maybe alittle more:banana: thanks for all the comments :beer:

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
I was just wondering this is a dumb question but why would my tq be that high i mean does that mean that my motor is really strong or whats the deal sorry for the dumb question i feel stupid :nonono: i'm getting a retune tomorrow with a cai so maybe alittle more:banana: thanks for all the comments :beer:

I have no clue. When I got my car dyno'ed, the dudes were puzzled at how much my car put down. There was another 96-98 Cobra there that morning that dyno'ed 10 rwhp less with the exact same mods. I've heard of gears giving slightly inaccurate dyno numbers, but my car has never been geared.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Those numbers are STD, not SAE which are normally used here for comparison and also probably around 8rwhp lower.

To the OP, do you have any idea what the SAE numbers are?

96whitecobra

Established Member
Those numbers are STD, not SAE which are normally used here for comparison and also probably around 8rwhp lower.

To the OP, do you have any idea what the SAE numbers are?

I'm sorry still kind of new to all this could you explain what STD and SAE is please

Users who are viewing this thread