Telegraph cruise

Blksnke

Established Member
it goes for miles, ithink from joy road to 94 I think , pretty big. anybody know of a good place to meet if we go ? use to be able to meet at the fire station where George works. but they have a car wash there now during the event

Det_riot

Established Member
I love tele cruise considering i'm 4 blocks off of it right in the middle of dearborn! It's pretty much from Joy rd allll the way down to 75. The heart of taylor is usually the most bumping part of the cruise, specifically right around where old country buffet is down to the goddard area.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Would like to meet some of you guys from here. I have yet to meet any other Terminator owners from the area. I'll definitely be at the cruise.

Det_riot

Established Member
i mean it all depends. a lot o places rent out spots so finding a place that isnt occupied is pretty hard. Old Country Buffet just south of I94 is always packed. Double parking lot full of cars and bumper to bumper burnouts. If you want a little less hectic then the dearborn area is usually much more chill than taylor imo. i know when the dearborn area starts to cool down around 7ish, is when taylor starts to get bumping.

Users who are viewing this thread