Teen suspended from school for liking photo of airsoft gun

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The school doesn't have resources for that. Most likely a result of some ninny that he's connected to that got their panties in a wad over the scary picture of the "gun" and reported it to the admin.

We are at an impasse where students and teachers are friends on social media. We are also at a time when kids and parents of friends are connected. Whether it is a teacher, parent, coach, etc.., they are actively looking at social media accounts because they are so terrified of humans acting human by being destructive.

Time number three but I'd sue that school and anyone involved with the slander and suspension of the child into system shock. Their asses would be so bloody from litigation they'd resort to shitting in a bag for the rest of their lives.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
If the child liked a post about some gender fluid non binary Antifa poetry slam he'd probably get a parade.

Since it was an "evil" gun however he needed an extra dose of thought correction.

Teachers need to focus more on actual teaching rather than indoctrination then maybe the U.S. wouldn't lag so far behind the developed world in math and science.

Guns are not the enemy, people who try to take them away from law abiding citizens are.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
When I went to school kids brought guns with them to go hunting after school was out. Truck racks would be full of rifles during deer season. How times have changed.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Teachers have been the enemy for a while now.

I, too, enjoy broad sweeping generalizations. They allow me to ignorantly believe whatever I like.

Some of my favorites include:

Blonde women are stupid.
White men who drive vans are rapists.
Asian's can't drive.

And many many more. Stay tuned to this thread for more questionably racist/sexist/prejudice/neo-fascist comments from fellow members.

Side note - Mod's, this is satire if you don't catch my Tokyo Drift.

Black2010

Established Member
Teachers have been the enemy for a while now.

As a parent with kids in school and having my wife be a teacher I can confidently say, in my region, the parents are the enemy.

My wife showed me this years ago and i thought she was crazy. Now actively taking part in the school (Watch Dog Dad) I clearly see it now and it couldn't be truer.

school.jpg

VenomVeins

Established Member
I think somebody said it earlier in this thread, but it bears repeating:

Remember all the weapons grade idiots you went to high school and college with? Well, they are in the workforce now, some as teachers, managers, lawyers, nurses, law enforcement, ect.

In other words, they are EVERYWHERE.

The only legal way to deal with garbage like this story is to, as solar said, sue the absolute SHIT out of them. Sad that its come to that, but here we are.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
While I will say that public and private education is rabidly overrun by leftist thugs either indoctrinating or bullying young minds, there are many good ones. My guess is they are outnumbered, though.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
While I will say that public and private education is rabidly overrun by leftist thugs either indoctrinating or bullying young minds, there are many good ones. My guess is they are outnumbered, though.

likely outnumbered and more likely to not impose their own beliefs on their students.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I, too, enjoy broad sweeping generalizations. They allow me to ignorantly believe whatever I like.

Some of my favorites include:

Blonde women are stupid.
White men who drive vans are rapists.
Asian's can't drive.

And many many more. Stay tuned to this thread for more questionably racist/sexist/prejudice/neo-fascist comments from fellow members.

Side note - Mod's, this is satire if you don't catch my Tokyo Drift.

Your opinions and such are of no consequence to me...no offense.

For the past fifteen years or so our educational system has been predicated on a liberal and poppycock ideology, fueled in part by those doing the supposed educating, that we seem to be creating idiots rather than fully functioning and fully capable individuals. A lot of what we witness is a direct result of teachers not remaining strictly educators teaching a curriculum but deciding to push their own opinions while becoming too involved with students.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member

For the past fifteen years or so our educational system has been predicated on a liberal and poppycock ideology, fueled in part by those doing the supposed educating, that we seem to be creating idiots rather than fully functioning and fully capable individuals. A lot of what we witness is a direct result of teachers not remaining strictly educators teaching a curriculum but deciding to push their own opinions while becoming too involved with students.
Longer that that my brother, my step dad was a teacher and I registered republican just to piss him off. That was 40 years ago.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

This isn't an opinion...but you've lost your mind if you think this is the teacher's fault. At least at the K-12 level. I have to lol at your notion that public school teachers are given the freedom to teach what they want. I mean there are not any standardized test they are held accountable to.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This isn't an opinion...but you've lost your mind if you think this is the teacher's fault. At least at the K-12 level. I have to lol at your notion that public school teachers are given the freedom to teach what they want. I mean there are not any standardized test they are held accountable to.

Education has become extremely liberal and teachers have decided to put their own spin on things rather than what many of us were exposed to when the curriculum was taught while personal opinion was largely ignored.

This isn't about teachers teaching what they want but HOW they teach and HOW they push their beliefs. I must LOL at you being unaware of such a concept.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Education has become extremely liberal and teachers have decided to put their own spin on things rather than what many of us were exposed to when the curriculum was taught while personal opinion was largely ignored.

This isn't about teachers teaching what they want but HOW they teach and HOW they push their beliefs. I must LOL at you being unaware of such a concept.
You think your teachers didn't put their "own personal spin" on what you were taught? And personal opinion is still largely ignored. You're taking a small percentage of teachers and claiming it to be the whole. Much like a democrat vilifies gun owners because of Sandy Hook. You're cut of the same cloth as those liberals you hate, just dyed a different shade.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
You think your teachers didn't put their "own personal spin" on what you were taught? And personal opinion is still largely ignored. You're taking a small percentage of teachers and claiming it to be the whole. Much like a democrat vilifies gun owners because of Sandy Hook. You're cut of the same cloth as those liberals you hate, just dyed a different shade.

To the degree we see today? No. Not even close.

Delicate cookies are produced from our educational system and teachers hold some (a lot) of the responsibility. Kids come out of school with the liberal indoctrination rather than the approach of learning while being allowed to form their own opinion. Cut the babe in the woods routine.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
To the degree we see today? No. Not even close.

Delicate cookies are produced from our educational system and teachers hold some (a lot) of the responsibility. Kids come out of school with the liberal indoctrination rather than the approach of learning while being allowed to form their own opinion. Cut the babe in the woods routine.

Do you even know what a modern young adult looks like? Have you ever spoken to one? I get the feeling you haven't.

Teachers are inherently expected to not only teach, but raise, cultivate, mold, and churn out adults. In all of my time throughout the school systems, I can only ever recall one that had a real intent to dissuade children from believing in a conservative policy. I also recall one being very anti-liberal, so there's that too.

I'm college educated, graduated, and have a great job. I'm mid 20's. I'm on the edge of millennial and Z. I am lucky to live in the same place where I'm from and maintain a large group of friends. No one I know is as "special snowflake" as you say they are. No one expects the world to be handed to them. And no one fits this massive stereotype you're laying at peoples feet.

Again, you're making broad sweeping generalizations- I suppose I should make one too.

You're probably 40-60 years of age, white, middle class, big R, have a semi rural background, slightly misogynistic and racist at times but never lynch mob type, big fan of the "pull em up by their boot straps" quote, watch nothing but fox news, and constantly harp on everyone about how special snow flake they are.

I don't know if any of that is correct or not. But nevertheless, placing people in broad sweeping generalized boxes is not only wrong, it's disrespectful, ignorant, naive, and down right idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread