Tech: 2015 Mustang GT Stainless Works Exhaust & JLT CAI Test @ Pro-Dyno

t01lightning

Established Member
So do other companies and they produce products that work, remover these are mustangs the affordable cats to mod not corvettes. A custom exhaust shop could give you a better product for less money.

jdcobra

Established Member
So do other companies and they produce products that work, remover these are mustangs the affordable cats to mod not corvettes. A custom exhaust shop could give you a better product for less money.

These new mustangs are about the pice the ls3 vettes were when they came out and are a lot nicer than they were back in the day. If you wanna go pay for a cheap exhaust then so be it. Others know quality costs $ and aren't afraid to spend it.

t01lightning

Established Member
Wrong on so many levels you can pay for them, next you will be telling me sw does a ton of research and development on their exhaust and that it makes big power . A guy on another forum has 250 total invested with a 69 dollar summit x pipe and muffler deletes, it sounds great. Their are many top notch exhaust shops in my area that will build something better for less,now if your area does not have a good shop I understand I just hate to see people paying to much for something simple.

Cyclerick

Established Member
I wouldn't compare any dyno numbers unless the comparisons of mods are done on the same dyno with the same car.

Users who are viewing this thread