Teacher fired for giving 0% to students who didn't turn in homework

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My folks moved to FL from MN because my dad's emphysema was so bad. Cypress Lakes High was so busy they ran 2 5 hour shifts. My sister lived in Cape Coral and when they built the new high school I thought it was weird they built it in the middle of nowhere surrounded by empty lots. I see things haven't changed.

Fun fact: I had never seen a Black American in the flesh until my folks moved me down to FL, quite the culture shock.
Fun fact: I have the urge to move to MN.

evil clown assault

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Drop-out here. Went back and got my GED in my adult life and am planning on college.

Schools are full of coddling ****s. I had straight A's my entire high school duration until I dropped (personal problems, not an issue with being the weak kid in class) and in this day and age, you schools should stop carrying kids and force them to participate and learn.

Don't show up to school or put the effort in, you get held back a year and do not pass the class. Simple as that.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The ‘no child left behind’ was a severe detriment to the non retards

Correct me if I am wrong but N.C.L.B. is along the lines of not allowing a student to fail and pushing them through so the school looks better and gets money, yes? I never understood how financial wealth or lack there of determines intelligence. Then again, the government came up with such a theory so I am not shocked.

The world needs ditch diggers.

nxhappy

Established Member
honestly, a lot of the parents are to blame. The parents dont give a shit, so the kids dont do anything. my kids will get a ****ing beat down if they don't get A's or Bs, no excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread