TCE/Wilwood BBK discount!

Todd TCE

Established Member
TCE has two pair of the popular W6a calipers sitting on the shelf collecting dust...that's bad. They look much better on your truck!

List price on the 14" kit in red runs $2629 plus shipping.

I'm willing to move out one or both of them for $2350 to your door. That a savings of $300-350 when you factor the shipping weight! A bargain at full price this one's just plain stupid price.

I also have one kit that can be had with drilled only rotors if that's your flavor- for no extra charge.

If the smaller 13" kit is more your flavor then you'll be happy to know that I'll blow out two red ones there for a low price of $1650 shipped.

If you've been thinking of what to buy your truck for 2009 you now know.
Limited to kits on hand, two sets of hubs in stock, delays possible if all sold.

Last edited:

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Absolutely the best brakes you can get for a Lightning !!

I had the Stage 3 fronts 16" and stage 2 rears 15", and they were amazing.

Due to my new passion for open track, and need to run 18" wheels again, I downsized to the stage 2 14" front kit and stage 1 13" rear kits, and they worked flawlessly at Watkins Glen last summer, lap after lap for 8 half hour sessions that would have destroyed at least 2 full sets of factory brakes, and they had less than 30% wear on them.

And a personal Thank you to Todd Cook for all the years of great customer support :)

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Absolutely the best brakes you can get for a Lightning !!

+1000 I got the "Plus 1" kit for the front and I absolutely love em!!! Todd has some excellent customer service as well. He was there everytime I had a question. I highly recommend if you're on the fence about this and can't seem to decide. I'll make it easy for you..............BUY THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!! That's a killer price! :rockon:

Todd TCE

Established Member
Thanks for the props guys. And be certain I'm not looking to undercut what anyone paid for them. I simply have more inventory on the shelf and less cash in the bank than I'd like to at this time. I'm willing to take a bit of a hit on them right now to redirect those funds to other things that need attention. My loss is your gain.

OH-MAN

Established Member
I have the 13" fronts and Todd is cooking up my stage 1 rears right now!
The last track session the stock rears were as close to igniting as they could be. lots of smoke pouring off them.
:burn:

Can't wait for the new rears to get back on the track on the 13th:banana:

You will not be disapointed with any of Todd's stuff it is the best brake packages out there.
Thanks again Todd

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
I'm buying the rears that Mike (Chilids) has for sale, so now I need 16" front calipers :rockon:

Someone buy these from him and I'll set you up with a matching 16" front kit for a $250 savings. Thus helping everyone come out a winner!

Also what are the spacing of the studs, i'm having some carbon fiber wheels custom made and the guy making them needs some info

from the wheel vendor:

"Also regrading the BBK, do you have the model number. Or would you like me to contact Wilwood directly for the fitment guide? I will be running max width on that set up, so 10" and 12" would be fine.. If you’d like, because it’s so custom, I can sent you a fitment guide so that we can achieve Maximum lip without rubbing"

Last edited:

ecoastkid

Established Member
I too have beat the snot out of a set of Todd's brakes at Watkins Glen. I got those suckers so hot we have a pic of my rotors glowing while I'm heavy braking in the back stretch.

FIRE!!!

They worked great!.

Todd TCE

Established Member
We'll have to talk on the 16" fronts for sure.

As for the wheel spacing, I think what he's after is the body overhang behind the spoke. This info is here:
TCE Performance Products - Producing Winning Results since 1993
Have him read this and understand it. This is without air gap. Please have him contact me if unsure.

None of the kits sit "below the deck" so to speak. The calipers will be outboard of the wheel seating surface; W6a the most, then BSL4, FSL and then TC6. (though the first three are very similar)

He may also need to know that because we use a "Hat" the wheel is now pushed outboard by .300" of aluminum under the wheel. So if you want the true stock 'offset' you can have the wheel mod to counter this.

Todd TCE

Established Member
Oh; the rear kit will be a wrap shortly. Need to get the C-clips out to Phoenix heat treat tomorrow for a couple of days time. Sorry...I only had one clip.(?) Everything else I can have ready later this week yet if you want to start on things.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Todd's products cannot be beat for the money. Period. I'm very glad to see that you have withstood the current business situations and are still here to help support our hobby.

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Todd TCE

Established Member
Thanks but its come down to some p/t work now at a large machine shop. Building rocket parts...really.

OH-MAN

Established Member
Oh; the rear kit will be a wrap shortly. Need to get the C-clips out to Phoenix heat treat tomorrow for a couple of days time. Sorry...I only had one clip.(?) Everything else I can have ready later this week yet if you want to start on things.

Todd I will call you tomorrow
Thanks again Man

Users who are viewing this thread