TBSS vs SRT8

hardcore35th

Established Member
GLHS837 said:
Ah, yes, yet another case of "fact by declaration":) "Well tuned"? So now you say tuning alone is enough? Prove that?
I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. Come see it in person if you must. My buddies TB is still stock with a tune. Peace.

Jefe

Established Member
I dont think he will...youre doing a great job....

TRXboy

Established Member
For someone who doesn’t waste time "posting up video's" and acting like a "queer who post's up mod list's" your sure as hell spending alot of time acting like an internet troll, trying to prove something by posting arrogant statement’s and truth less fact's.

Get a picture/time slip/video. Then you will have credibility. Until then just stfu.

GLHS837

Established Member
hardcore35th said:
I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. Come see it in person if you must. My buddies TB is still stock with a tune. Peace.

Fine, then why not video him beating stock SRTs "countless times":) So, your magical accomplishments cant be taped, they must only be seen in person?

Face it, you've had two months to back up your claims, and all you have to show is talk. You own sig claims your tuned truck hits mid 13s. Thats not good enough to smack GCSRTs around, face that fact. Maybe one very poorly driven, but not one with any decent driver behind the wheel.

Jefe

Established Member
Arent you reading his posts GLH? He said to drive 1000 miles so you can see his mods. Its a secret:lol:

GLHS837

Established Member
Here, ask this guy to back you up. Seems he and a friend went and ran, out of four runs, he won one. Note the 60foot times, the SRT-8, even with a 2.1 to a 1.9 on the 60s, still took him by.2 and 7mph. Oh, and yes, he's tuned:)

Only time the SRT lost was when he had a 2.6 60 foot:)

http://www.trailblazerss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6894

Those are facts.

Whoops, forgot the link, sorry

Last edited:

hardcore35th

Established Member
GLHS837 said:
Here, ask this guy to back you up. Seems he and a friend went and ran, out of four runs, he won one. Note the 60foot times, the SRT-8, even with a 2.1 to a 1.9 on the 60s, still took him by.2 and 7mph. Oh, and yes, he's tuned:)

Only time the SRT lost was when he had a 2.6 60 foot:)

http://www.trailblazerss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6894

Those are facts.

Whoops, forgot the link, sorry
He was talking about a Charger not a Jeep.

hardcore35th

Established Member
I said some rude dick things in this thread and for that I aplogize. Please forgive me friends, I never meant to hurt feelings. But the fact reamins the same; my TBSS with a tune and catback ran low 13s all day and nigt till the early morning. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread