TBSS vs SRT8

01killercobra

Established Member
the SRT looks sick i wish i had the money to have one as a DD.. my friend had a 98 Jeep 5.9 the srt predesecor, that was a cool truck till it blew up from the years of abuse..

Hardcore.. your deff a huge *** youve tried to talk all this shit and still have not backed up anything with videos or even a mod list... you should drive that chevy POS into a FAWKIN lake... the ss looks like ass...

Jefe

Established Member
will do chief..and shoot me your mod list when you get a sec. Or timeslip. Or a pic of your SS

Last edited:

hardcore35th

Established Member
I wasnt talking to you kiddo. I was talking to "killerCobra". Ive said it 10000000 times. I dont care who believes what. Im 30 years old with a wife and kid, Im not worried what E-punks think. I dont appreciate the personal attacks from the above member, but whatever. One day when you move out of mommies house and get a 6 figure job, then we will trade personal comments in person if you like. Until then, if you dont have something to race the TB with that is in its league, and you dont have cash to put up, then please leave me alone. All this childish rediculousness is why I dont really post on SVTP that much anymore. People here seem to think they have free will to run their mouths wide open and say whateve their adolecent brain is thinking at any given moment. Have a nice day all.

My TBSS has; exhaust, tune, n20. peace
dsc02176eg7af2.jpg

dsc02177oy5kx4.jpg

Last edited:

Blades

Established Member
These trans failures seem to be all over the place.. That one is by far the worst. However, there are people running big power on the stock trans and doing fine. Trans cooler helps out a lot too. Yet, I STILL don't have one on my truck..

This truck needs a M6 swap pronto.. However the arm rest and the other parts of the console need to be modified and made to look stock.. Not to mention all the fabbing that needs to be done on the mechanical side of things. Also.. possibly a modded gauge cluster.. They at least should've offered the M6 as an option.

I second my hate for the 4L60E.. Automatics are so god damn boring.

Jefe

Established Member
damn hardcore that was hardcore. I didnt ask for you to unzip and pull it out though. Personal attacks? are you serious?

Hey Guys!! We got the mod list!

take a joke...

Users who are viewing this thread