Tb questions

Jps308

Established Member
I’m looking into an accufab throttle body, or with suggestions, a different one. Engine is stock except for jlt cai. Would a new tb really be a noticeable improvement with the stock Eaton? Also I’ve read some stuff with idle issues. I figured it’d be quick bolt on and be done with it. Any suggestions or info would be awesome. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03' White Snake

Established Member
You will not notice anything. Maybe a tiny bit better throttle response but no real power gains. Maybe your butt dyno will disagree but the dyno would argue differently. If you set the tps correctly, there will be no issues.

Dave.O

Established Member
my accufab single blade made a noticeable difference in throttle response, no idea on individual contribution to rwhp/tq as it was part of other mods/tune.
if cost is an issue, exhaust mods seem to net better hp results per $ than intake

Jps308

Established Member
Already have aftermarket h pipe and exhaust. I just bought the car a few months ago so this year I’m keeping it simple with just a few bolt ons. Next year I might dip into some more substantial upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread