TB for behemoth and bracket

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
I am looking for a gt500 throttle body for my behemoth inlet and the bracket to be able to switch out to make it work on my 03. Does anyone know where a tb is online for cheap (at least the twin 75mm)? Then I just need to find the bracket to make the tb work on my 03.

Right now my behemoth is for a 03-04 tb and I am going to modify it to accept the gt500. Don't ask how. I am a machinist and can tig aluminum so I can make it work and look good also. Mine is completely polished and you cannot even see where it was welded. Just need to find a throttle body and then need to find where to buy the bracket. Any help will be great. :beer:

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
Since I bought my inlet used I don't have the bracket. Do you know if they still sell the kits or who to contact that was making them. I know of someone that was in touch with that person but they don't remember who it was. Cause all I will need for the tb is the bracket for my linkage.

GodStang

Established Member
Remember I ran the stock TB with my inlet for 2 years. I called Todd and ordered one. Kurgan Motorsports should be able to hook you up with just that part.

I see you are from Aiken. I wonder if you are close to me. haha

03dsgsnake

Established Member
I dont know if this picture helps, but i had a bracket custom welded on for the linkage because the bracket didnt work and then fabricated a one off inlet for my accufab tb. good luck

Uploaded with ImageShack.us,

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
I dont know if this picture helps, but i had a bracket custom welded on for the linkage because the bracket didnt work and then fabricated a one off inlet for my accufab tb. good luck

Uploaded with ImageShack.us,

Right now I have the same setup as you except for the gt500 throttle body. I have a dragon and need to increase my intake air flow. I am going to fab the inlet to be just like yours and Godstang's.

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
This is my behemoth that I am going to make better.
9b73b095.jpg

This was my setup with the old motor. I am still assembling my new one.
2081fcd9.jpg

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
Remember I ran the stock TB with my inlet for 2 years. I called Todd and ordered one. Kurgan Motorsports should be able to hook you up with just that part.

I see you are from Aiken. I wonder if you are close to me. haha

When you get a chance can you shoot me the phone number for Kurgan Motorsports.

vadorsnake04

Established Member
its on kurganmotorsports.com but the number if you don't want to look it up is: 815-669-7223 or 770-708-7223

Users who are viewing this thread