Tattoos and tipping

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Forward that to the tattoo artists.
Mine got a big tip. Incredible detail on the V42 dagger and the the Nous Defions skull with crossed arrows and dagger. Get compliments on them all the time. Had it done in Vilnius.

I guess a good boss recognizes excellent work.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Mine got a big tip. Incredible detail on the V42 dagger and the the Nous Defions skull with crossed arrows and dagger. Get compliments on them all the time. Had it done in Vilnius.

I guess a good boss recognizes excellent work.
I guess you really missed the whole point.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
ugh jealous....
What a fun place. They even have a large bust of Frank Zappa in the artsy section in the city. That section has its own passports and claims to be a nation itself. Haha.
Plenty of bars with amazing ladies.

Oh, the place I got my tats at were in the film Parlor.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
On my backpiece which was 4, quite long sessions. ( well felt that way, because getting ink on your spine ****ing hurts. First session was about 150 bucks.. I gave her a $50 tip..

Next session was the same amount of time and she just said " $50 is good this time." So I gave her another $50 tip

The next two sessions were never more than $100 for the same amount of time.

Not to mention, after the first session and taking care of her, I could just call her at any time, and she would make time for me.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Tipping is tipping. Any service should be game to tip if you're happy with it & want to show it.
Heck I tipped my cabinet maker. And my body shop guy. Oh, and my tuner.
If you're a repeat customer, they'll remember that as soon as you walk in the door.

Never_Enough

Established Member
On my backpiece which was 4, quite long sessions. ( well felt that way, because getting ink on your spine ****ing hurts. First session was about 150 bucks.. I gave her a $50 tip..

Next session was the same amount of time and she just said " $50 is good this time." So I gave her another $50 tip

Not to mention, after the first session and taking care of her, I could just call her at any time, and she would make time for me.
Damn, $50 & $100 for a long session on a complex tattoo? How the hell does she keep the doors open?

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Damn, $50 & $100 for a long session on a complex tattoo? How the hell does she keep the doors open?

Wasn't insanely long.. but I have a lot of line work which is why it took so long. It's honestly not " a lot of tattoo" in some peoples minds... its just a shit ton of line work. And that on my shoulders, and spine.. ****ing hurt. and made it FEEL like 20840483058 hours

Also this was over 10 years ago.. ( holy shit that makes me feel old) I have I think total less than $500 into it. ( not including the tip)

_Snake_

Established Member

Thank you. This is exactly how it’s supposed to work.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have sleeves on both arms, chest piece, and a leg sleeve. I've always tipped my artist, but also doesn't charge me the full amount I'm in the chair. For instance, if I was getting tattooed for 3 1/2 hours he'll usually call it 3 hours. My artist charges 150 per hour, so that knocks 75 dollars off.

I think most people don't realize how expensive supplies are, especially quality ink. Plus any good artist doing one of a kind piece can spend a great amount of time designing "your" tattoo on their personal time. The artist also has to pay monthly rent on the shop and/or there stall.

I'm actually having more color added to one of my sleeves at the end of summer.

FB_IMG_1525217144686_zpst7uqhs6r.jpg

FB_IMG_1525217131625_zpsiqtzt6ao.jpg

received_10211915194588859_zpskjlaymxm.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
I have sleeves on both arms, chest piece, and a leg sleeve. I've always tipped my artist, but also doesn't charge me the full amount I'm in the chair. For instance, if I was getting tattooed for 3 1/2 hours he'll usually call it 3 hours. My artist charges 150 per hour, so that knocks 75 dollars off.

I think most people don't realize how expensive supplies are, especially quality ink. Plus any good artist doing one of a kind piece can spend a great amount of time designing "your" tattoo on their personal time. The artist also has to pay monthly rent on the shop and/or there stall.

I'm actually having more color added to one of my sleeves at the end of summer.

View attachment 1484337

View attachment 1484338

View attachment 1484339

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sick dude

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I have sleeves on both arms, chest piece, and a leg sleeve. I've always tipped my artist, but also doesn't charge me the full amount I'm in the chair. For instance, if I was getting tattooed for 3 1/2 hours he'll usually call it 3 hours. My artist charges 150 per hour, so that knocks 75 dollars off.obile app

Dope work.

I'm starting my chest soon too.

This is my back.

604080_10151591690318933_54633756_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread