Tasca ford

jays03cobra

Established Member
Well I officially entered the show at 8 Saturday morning and walked away a winner at 3pm :banana:

I've owned 3 cobras and a Mach one and never entered anything figuring what shot in hell do I have. Something about the sonic blue made me think it would catch people's eyes more. When they called my name for first place my jaw hit the ground. Not what I expected at all. Lol, after talking with this guy rich I seriously think that terminator radiator shroud helped :rockon:

I listened to more people say "do you know what this is?", lol. It's strange sometimes to see people get so excited over a 11 year old car. But anyway I felt I needed to share this. Would have loved to have had my father see it. RIP dad.

matt87

Established Member
you got a super nice car! nice to have talked to you!

jays03cobra

Established Member
Lol hey Matt. Forgot you frequented the forums. Ty, likewise. Can't wait to change the exhaust and put the light bar in. Work a few more bugs out and get that spoiler put back to normal and she'll look pretty awesome. I still have more plans for the engine bay to shine it up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Second year in a row I missed driving down there. Congratulations on your win! Was there the usual big crowd? What band did they have?

jays03cobra

Established Member
Second year in a row I missed driving down there. Congratulations on your win! Was there the usual big crowd? What band did they have?

Not sure of the band. They weren't too bad though. Parking lot was full on both sides but most guys started leaving around 2. There were a hand full of guys who won that will be called because they left.

Users who are viewing this thread