Tapeworms? who's had them? (squimish tree huggers go hug your moms)

motorider228

Established Member
That's real odd, Tape worms are normally inside your intestines. Anyways, I have heard that you can get tape worms by eating infected meat, normally cooking the meat kills it as far as I know. They are not a real issue in the United States. Oh yeah, that crater thing that was eft over was disgusting.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If that happened to me I would be puking all over the place while taking it out, that is disgusting!:xpl:

Another worm that you can get is Triganosis(sp?) from pork. In order to kill it the meat has to be cooked to 400 or 450. I stay away from pork for that very reason.

That's not a tape worm, tape worms grow inside of your intestines and feed off the food you eat. You can get them by eating raw fish, meat, pork, ect...

And as for the pets getting them, that isn't the worm pets get. Pets usually get heart worms.

Sapperstang

Established Member
That's not a tape worm, tape worms grow inside of your intestines and feed off the food you eat. You can get them by eating raw fish, meat, pork, ect...

And as for the pets getting them, that isn't the worm pets get. Pets usually get heart worms.

Pets also get round worms, pin worms, etc, etc. Heart worms are mainly a dog problem.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
damn, they had me there for a minute. i wonder what kind of spider it was. because that ****er left a crater in him....

92z28

Established Member
I had worms as a child from eating bad food from a street vendor....not my fondest memory.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
i remember a while back at the doc's office, he was telling about the lady next to me. she must of been in her 50's to 60's. anyhow, he was telling me that she had a worm in her. in order to get it she had to lay on her side and they would attach this "sticker" right below her asshole. the "sticker" i think had some kind of food or something that the worm would think it was food. something along the lines of what they use for the rats and cockroaches. so, with her cheeks spread out she would lay there for a while til the tape worm would make its exit. all while a nurse would be standing there watching and waiting for it. she would have these "plier" looking things ready to snatch it by the head, and pull it out.

i couldn't believe what the doc was telling me. i told him if i could go and watch this shit. obviously he said no. but later on, when i came back he told me about the rest of the procedure. i can't remember how long they sat there waiting for it to come out but it was a while. and they did get it. it was a long mother ****er. the doc showed me a picture of it. gave me chills down my back thinking that something that big is in you eating your food and shit.

he told me that at night they come out of your asshole and you could feel it sometimes, before they make their way back in. now at night, sometimes i swear i could feel something wriggling around my asshole. that shit just makes me go into a fetal position and cry myself to sleep. lol...

Last edited:

Oncebitten99'

Green & Mean
Established Member
i remember a while back at the doc's office, he was telling about the lady next to me. she must of been in her 50's to 60's. anyhow, he was telling me that she had a worm in her. in order to get it she had to lay on her side and they would attach this "sticker" right below her asshole. the "sticker" i think had some kind of food or something that the worm would think it was food. something along the lines of what they use for the rats and cockroaches. so, with her cheeks spread out she would lay there for a while til the tape worm would make its exit. all while a nurse would be standing there watching and waiting for it. she would have these "plier" looking things ready to snatch it by the head, and pull it out.

i couldn't believe what the doc was telling me. i told him if i could go and watch this shit. obviously he said no. but later on, when i came back he told me about the rest of the procedure. i can't remember how long they sat there waiting for it to come out but it was a while. and they did get it. it was a long mother ****er. the doc showed me a picture of it. gave me chills down my back thinking that something that big is in you eating your food and shit.

he told me that at night they come out of your asshole and you could feel it sometimes, before they make their way back in. now at night, sometimes i swear i could feel something wriggling around my asshole. that shit just makes me go into a fetal position and cry myself to sleep. lol...

Wow that just left me speechless

racerbox77

Established Member

what the *** are you talking about?

Ride Along

i has an avatar!
Established Member
Cooking the Meat: For safety, the USDA recommends cooking ground pork patties and other ground mixtures to 160 °F. Whole muscle meats such as chops and roasts and fresh cured ham should be cooked to 160 °F (medium), or 170 °F (well done). Remember that appliances and outdoor grills can vary in heat. Use a meat thermometer to check for safe cooking and doneness of pork.

If you had to cook pork to 400 degrees, you would be left with a charred lump of inedible coal.

dogfighter

4th horseman
Established Member
now at night, sometimes i swear i could feel something wriggling around my asshole. that shit just makes me go into a fetal position and cry myself to sleep. lol...
are you sure that youre not posting from prison?

j/k :rolling: that kinda stuff gives me the creeps

heres real parasitic worms that live in your stomach and small intestine
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pdn9k9SkUx0
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EXuoOWb8bGg

and apparently how to get rid of a tapeworm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XGf5InVvGLs

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member

wow thats disgusting! and the part i made bold is sig material lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread