tank slapper and pavement surfing....

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
exactly what happened tbh

homie's lucky.....needs to go buy a lotto ticket and re-evaluate himself before he jumps back on....

Got some personal experience from that lol. Kept the bike upright and out of be ditch though

scott_0

Established Member
it’s ok i’m not dead, i’m not dead........dude needed to buy a lottery ticket after that shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
it’s ok i’m not dead, i’m not dead........dude needed to buy a lottery ticket after that shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

did you notice his accent change???? kinda had an aussie-ish accent, then sounded like he was from the west coast...

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
anyone else notice his accent change....kinda aussie-ish at first, then
did you notice his accent change???? kinda had an aussie-ish accent, then sounded like he was from the west coast...
Probably the crazy amount of adrenaline pumping through the body.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
1343793_1.jpg

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
You can be one tough SOB, but if you are part of a nasty tank slapper at high speed you’re butt hole puckers up real quick.
I had a slapper at about 130 during a track day and it took a few sessions after the crash to get my shit straight.

Scary part was that one of my sons watched it happen and he was a wreck afterwards. Kid literally asked me to stop riding after that.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Wow... crazy! Talk about it not being his time! I hope gets it that he got a gift from above!

Coiled03

Established Member
Probably landed crossed up from doing a Dank whoolie and went full tank slapper and down to the ground.
Lesson here is put a steering stabilizer on your new bike

Actually, I'm pretty sure the lesson is don't do ****ing wheelies. Besides, a lot of new bikes come with stabilizers, now.

Users who are viewing this thread