Tanger Outlet car show this saturday?

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Will meet you guys at Tanger......Kelly (03 GT) and I are going to leave around 5:30 from the house. Rick.......Sorry about the Lightning but your priority takes first choice. On another note....I AM LOOKING FOR AN '89 - '92 LX COUPE!!!! Kelly wants to buy my Formula and I Want a 5.0 so bad I can taste it.

Later

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
We drove through the rain and had about an hour of nice weather. We drove to smokey bones and ate (thanks again Craig :beer: ), ended up being 21 people eating at smokey bones at one big table :-D .
If anyone knows of a 99-04 black gt, steeda cobra r hood, steeda wing, lowered, tinted windows, tell him sorry for the 3 fox-bodys harrassing him on I12 :rockon: .

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Todd, right after i called ya....15mins later...the bottom falls out. Good to meet alot of you all. I'll be seeing more of you all soon.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
We drove through the rain and had about an hour of nice weather. We drove to smokey bones and ate (thanks again Craig :beer: ), ended up being 21 people eating at smokey bones at one big table :-D .
If anyone knows of a 99-04 black gt, steeda cobra r hood, steeda wing, lowered, tinted windows, tell him sorry for the 3 fox-bodys harrassing him on I12 :rockon: .

Kevin, quit picking on people now that you have the blower. That would include me. :nono:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
BlownBayou said:
I just want that 5 speed Mustang 5.0 Liter fun!!!! You cannot beat the Flowmaster sound of a 5.0

Later
:beer:
I'll keep my eyes open for ya Todd.

Last edited:

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Had a good time everbody. Look forward to the next meet. Thanks cobraRcraig for dinner. Sorry guys but no 5.0 coupe for me I still dream about my DHG Bullitt. One of these days. Those 5.0 coupes do have an awesome sound though. :beer: :thumbsup:

SVT Muscle

Established Member
I had fun dispite the rain. Smokey Bones was slow, but good. Kevin, I tried to get that 99-04 Gt to play too, but he wouldn't. I wish the traffic was a little thinner.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
He was interested when he was beside me when I merged on to I12 until I did a lil pull and then Joel tried hard and then you, I would've liked to know what he was thinking the whole time :-D .

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
He was interested when he was beside me when I merged on to I12 until I did a lil pull and then Joel tried hard and then you, I would've liked to know what he was thinking the whole time :-D .

I know what i would be thinkin..."I'm about to lose 3 races straight....in 5 miles... :lol:"

Users who are viewing this thread