Tanger Outlet car show this saturday?

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Todd, call me and tell me where to meet you. I'm in Walker right now and will be here for awhile. I have a b-day party to go to....but won't be there all day i'm sure... CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
SVTman75 said:
Todd, call me and tell me where to meet you. I'm in Walker right now and will be here for awhile. I have a b-day party to go to....but won't be there all day i'm sure... CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just meet with the 3 craigs, chad,rick, and a kevin. I live in walker and we normally meet and then ride out there. :beer:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Josh, we meet ya at Slidell that time, though you may not remember us. Except Rick, he wasn't there. Lets meet at Denham Springs exit about 5:30 or so? That sound good to everyone? Either at the picadelly or old delchamps parking lot? Which seems better?

SVT Muscle

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Josh, we meet ya at Slidell that time, though you may not remember us. Except Rick, he wasn't there. Lets meet at Denham Springs exit about 5:30 or so? That sound good to everyone? Either at the picadelly or old delchamps parking lot? Which seems better?

Sometimes it's hard to turn left out of the Picadilly parking lot. There is a light to help us get out of the old Delchamps parking. Either one works for me, and I'll meet y'all there.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Guys what about the traffic. Just a suggestion but how about we go down walker south or Hwy 16 ? It's been terrrible through baton rouge at anytime much less at 3:30-5:00 pm

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I'll be there if you'll accept a dude on a honda bike taggin along...

I promise, one day ill have a stang again to do the real thing.

Until then, i will wait on you all every 50 miles or so and let ya catch up :)

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Benaa said:
I'll be there if you'll accept a dude on a honda bike taggin along...

I promise, one day ill have a stang again to do the real thing.

Until then, i will wait on you all every 50 miles or so and let ya catch up :)
Don't worry about it I have not had a Mustang in years and I still tag along sometimes just to get the bug till I own another. You are welcome as long as you do not mind if a Chevy owning thug is among the crew. :shrug:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Cool deal I'll be there. Maybe we can install the wipple I just bought with my bonus check if it gets here by then.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Craig, thats perfectly fine w/ me. I haven't been in BR since the hurricane but my mom says traffic is horrible.
Joey, I'll try and get my cousin to come on his 01 ZX9R if he don't drive his cobra that is.
So 5:30 in Walker at Winn-Dixie, sound good? Then take walker south from there?

satinsilververt

Established Member
hey fellas i might catch you guys there -- i was thinking about cruising around love joy later ---whats yals plans---newbe here-c-ya Brian

Users who are viewing this thread