\\\ Tall Vert Drivers ///

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
m.m. used to make seat rail extenders ( not sure if they still do )
my friend had some in his 99 cobra he's like 6'6" worked great for him

GoingHaam

Established Member
I think its possible and I have some ideas but I dont have the full recline mod so I'll have to wing it until I get that mod (from where and how much is it?)

Its Free! it only takes about 30mins to do, its a rivet in the seat that stops the seat going back... drill it out and your done! You could probably do it with the seat in the car, but its so easy to take the seat out its, so its much easier (also a perfect time to put the extended tracks in if you are interested in those too).
Here the link on the write up....
Mustangworld Seat Recline free mod

GoingHaam

Established Member
I think its possible and I have some ideas but I dont have the full recline mod so I'll have to wing it until I get that mod (from where and how much is it?)

Its Free! it only takes about 30mins to do, its a rivet in the seat that stops the seat going back... drill it out and your done! You could probably do it with the seat in the car, but its so easy to take the seat out its, so its much easier (also a perfect time to put the extended tracks in if you are interested in those too).
Here the link on the write up....
Mustangworld Seat Recline free mod

kenny0529

Established Member
I'm 6'5" and I think the seat is ok. It's shifter reach with the seat all the way back that bothers me. I have an mgw orange. Any info on this problem would be great!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread