Take the red pill? Take the blue pill?

KurtDog

Established Member
Physicists say there may be a way to prove that we live in a computer simulation

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1210.1847v1.pdf

I find this quite interesting. I've always thought it was possible that we are living in some college freshman's computer simulation. These guys are attempting to come up with a mathematical proof that it is possible.

We have several simulations today that are aimed at mimicking real life physics and math. We use computer simulations to design airplane's, cars, and many other real objects with striking accuracy to the real world. We already have brain/machine interfaces. It's only a matter of time before we come up with more realistic worlds and simulations, ones that might rival our own world.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I think people have played a little too much Sim's

It's a cool theory...... but I would not be happy when the guy controlling the simulation deletes the rail in the pool or traps me inside the house then sets it on fire

As I've gotten older I've come to believe that this is all one big holographic projection with multiple realities. One seen and one unseen, at least until its time to see it.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
definitely possible IMO. thats why the matrix is such a good movie. some people just think its a big dumb action movie, but its actually quite brilliant.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Which one is which again? I wanna take the pill that makes me wake up as someone with ****loads of $$$ and bitches.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
while you guys are busy giving a **** about something that we'll never know until we're dead, i'm gonna be over here enjoying life. whether i'm living in a computer or not.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Im gonna hack that bitch and give myself super powers and a longer schlong. Oh and live forever.

Users who are viewing this thread