Take a look at my new Eleanor! Now i have two!

Brad

Banned
Good looking pugs, Here is mine.

tucker.jpg

Brad

Banned
I forgot to mention 3 nights ago the pug was sleeping on the new sofa which is pretty far off the ground. At some point he fell off. So around 2am I hear him crying, I look around and find he's broken his leg. I had to bring him to the pet emergency room, which I didn't even know existed. I didn't have insurance for him, and it cost me $600 to get him all patched up, here here he is enjoying a ride with the top down in the cobra in his nice new cast.

Camera phone quality
broken.jpg

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
Originally posted by Brad
I forgot to mention 3 nights ago the pug was sleeping on the new sofa which is pretty far off the ground. At some point he fell off. So around 2am I hear him crying, I look around and find he's broken his leg. I had to bring him to the pet emergency room, which I didn't even know existed. I didn't have insurance for him, and it cost me $600 to get him all patched up, here here he is enjoying a ride with the top down in the cobra in his nice new cast.

Camera phone quality
broken.jpg

Thank God he is ok now!...I hate to see animals in pain..specially dogs...I take care of my cocker spaniel mix very much:beer:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
They are very cute and I always have wanted one, but we raise, well used to raise boxers and boston terriers, don't know if I could ever get away form them. After my boxer goes I will either get a pug, or an english bulldog.

L67GTP

06 Vista GT
Established Member
Man I made the mistake of showing my girl this thread. It's the only kind of dog she ever wanted. Unfortunately because of where we live we can only have cats.:nonono: :(

We will have our own someday.

Users who are viewing this thread