ta vs 03 cobra *video*

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Who runs a 50 shot untuned with the mods he has.. ****ing idiot. He was a faster car with a slower shifter, and was creeping away at the end or until he has to shift. Strong car you have.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, very close race, pretty awsome too.

I would call that race dead even but if you had to pick a winner the cobra won it by a shoe lenght......

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I am the camera man and it was the closest race I have ever seen!!!!

Did the cobra have a passenger also?

Thats your brother right?

Dont you beat him by a couple of lenghts with your pulley and supporting mods cobra?

It sucks for the guy that just raced him (ported + n02 cobra) that just was even with him.

Last edited:

corysmach1

Established Member
Did the cobra have a passenger also?

Thats your brother right?

Dont you beat him by a couple of lenghts with your pulley and supporting mods cobra?

It sucks for the guy that just raced him (ported + n02 cobra) that just was even with him.

Yes. Yes the cobra had a passenger. And we have not raced on the spray with the cam.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Yes. Yes the cobra had a passenger. And we have not raced on the spray with the cam.

In that case the Cobra was clearly a bit faster. He lost ground on every shift, but in the end still won by just a tad.

Really close runs though, thanks for sharing.

BTW, what does his home port make? I remember someone trying to port their own blower and the car actually lost power..

Last edited:

The99ta

Established Member
thanks guys. we have no clue what it makes. its tuned by a hand held and never been on a dyno. he has a cai and lt with high flow cats. he just bought it and is not even sure what size pulley it has. think its a 2.76

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
thanks guys. we have no clue what it makes. its tuned by a hand held and never been on a dyno. he has a cai and lt with high flow cats. he just bought it and is not even sure what size pulley it has. think its a 2.76

I see a blown motor thread for this guy soon... it's 2010 and people still do this stuff?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was indeed a close race Eric. You have a nice TA. And you weren't on the juice, right?

I'd recommend that the owner of the Cobra get the tune checked before he does any more racing. Maybe he has checked the tune already, but since he just bought the car he might be assuming all is well. I wouldn't want to risk the motor with the spray without the check. JMO.

corysmach1

Established Member
You guys should race w. and w/o the spray and get it on video.

We raced with him on motor and I absolutely destroyed him.....at least 5-6 cars.....I need a clutch so the race with spray will happen then.....I am hoping I have a port by then.

Cobrabob- The TA was on spray (100 shot). The TA really wakes up on the juice MS3's love spray.

venomws6

Established Member
Great run :rockon: IMO no one won.

MS3 loves the nitrous for sure I remember Termin8r's SS was sick with 200shot 640rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread