T56 Magnum best price?

willis414

Established Member
Hey everyone,
I'm thinking its time for upgrade and i know there has been a lot of magnum talk on this site for years. So what i'm looking for is who has the best current pricing on a shipped transmission.

Feel free to pm me if necessary, Thanks Jesse

Det_riot

Established Member
I picked up a full swap, McLeod twin disk, aluminum flywheel, McLeod b/t bell housing, dynotech driveshaft for 2100. Deals are out there. All under 1000 miles. Guy couldn't handle his car with a stick anymore

willis414

Established Member
I picked up a full swap, McLeod twin disk, aluminum flywheel, McLeod b/t bell housing, dynotech driveshaft for 2100. Deals are out there. All under 1000 miles. Guy couldn't handle his car with a stick anymore

thanks for the heads up on used market, but I'm looking looking for a new Magnum. Anyone?????

04cobrawhine

Established Member
They're all pretty much the same price. You'll be better of looking for a place with free shipping and save money there

Strikeking10

Established Member
I bought mine from American Powertrain for $3,000 with a 2 year warranty on it, Free yoke and free shipping also:banana:

sleepermobile2

Established Member
I did the swap and it was 5k for trans, rxt, billet flywheel, aluminum ds, and every part needed. D & D in wixom Mi ask for Don..... These things aren't cheap but I can say they're so good and strong that I'd go for a used one and save $$

oldmodman

Established Member
Contact Alex at American Muscle.

I just got mine from them at the best discount I was able to find anywhere. Plus free shipping too. ordered it during the black friday sale but time of year doesn't matter. It's the discount they offer to all SVTP members.

It arrived by truck on a small wooden pallet and was in perfect condition. Either gear ratio too.

craneb4

Established Member
I did the swap and it was 5k for trans, rxt, billet flywheel, aluminum ds, and every part needed. D & D in wixom Mi ask for Don..... These things aren't cheap but I can say they're so good and strong that I'd go for a used one and save $$

I got mine from D&D as well. Don Walsh is a pleasure to deal with. I believe I spent $4,500 for the trans, an RXT, new throw out bearing, new pivot ball, Steeda shift handle, and a new driveshaft. But being local helped, didn't have to pay for shipping. And he didn't charge sales tax because I paid cash (wedding money for the win!). Like the guys have said, these things are not cheap but they are totally worth it. The deals for used ones are great and since they're practically bulletproof I wouldn't worry about a thing when buying a used one, especially if the miles are low and the seller is legit.

My only complaint about the setup is that the RXT is noisy around 2k RPM, but from what I've read on here this is common with the clutch. Other than that, it's a beaut!

Users who are viewing this thread