t56 5th and 6th gear cluster

stangdriven

Established Member
ok so i just got myself a t56 from an 04 cobra, it doesnt have the .74 and .50 5th and 6th final ratios....now if i were to want to swap them out from a .62 to the .5 final ratio......all i need is the gears right? I know D&D performance has the 5th and 6th ratio that i want for 200 bucks....im being told something else for 600 bucks from another source of mine...i want just the gears, not anything else heres the link to what i want that 200 bucks...let me know if this is right or not? D&D Performance - BG19 5/6 Driven Gear 37/29 Teeth

stangdriven

Established Member
i take it i need bg15, 17 and 19 to make it right? and if thats the case....if those gears are in near perfection condition for 350 ? if these are the ones needed to make it right, and your sellin them for that price plus shipping....ill buy em from ya.....only prob is can you wait like a week>? lol just til i get paid

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
i take it i need bg15, 17 and 19 to make it right? and if thats the case....if those gears are in near perfection condition for 350 ? if these are the ones needed to make it right, and your sellin them for that price plus shipping....ill buy em from ya.....only prob is can you wait like a week>? lol just til i get paid

They look brand new. They are all you need for the conversion. Money talks:D

Users who are viewing this thread