T-Bird street racing stories?

T_Bird95

Established Member
bout a month ago i raced some teen in a neon with some mods and a turbo. dont know how but i won. guess he missed a gear cause by 60 he was way behind.

Last edited:

MadeInDade

Established Member
I got one. A couple months back. I took out a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6. Nice look car, pulled up next to me and a 97 Trans Am at a light and all three of us went at it. The 97 was stock and the only mod the 02 had was a cat-back Magnaflow. I have a few bolt ons, but enough to out run them. They were impressed, but I was spraying.

warmaster

Established Member
MadeInDade said:
I got one. A couple months back. I took out a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6. Nice look car, pulled up next to me and a 97 Trans Am at a light and all three of us went at it. The 97 was stock and the only mod the 02 had was a cat-back Magnaflow. I have a few bolt ons, but enough to out run them. They were impressed, but I was spraying.

How big of a shot?

flatblack5.0

breakin stuff since 04
Established Member
after the PI swap i ran into a few cars that the owners had talked some shit to me before....so needless to say they didnt know what hit them.

Big Bird 5.4

dirt poor hot rodder
Established Member
I wont admit to street racing, but have had a few chuckles, letting her "out" at the far side of an intersection, when I finally figured that someone wuz racing me. Usually the smoking rubber and fishtailing gets who ever kinda nervous and they back off, so its all over at 50-60 mph. and never in town. The most ridiculous non race was with a late model Montecarlo. I couldnt believe he would be so stupid to even try, go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread