T-76 Hellion 93 Cobra "Dyno Day" Video.

FoxBodyMan

BLKWIDOW
Established Member
Had a great time and turn out this past weekend from the PCM Dyno Day,That we hosted. Figured to get our 93 on one last time before the Dart 331 install so we can crank some boost to her. I backed it down abit after the 13psi run, so we can keep the stock bottom end alive for alittle longer ;) Enjoy:

http://www.vimeo.com/1252883

TRBO VNM

badass man. great numbers and can't wait to see what it puts out with the 331. very nice combo. I have got to get another fox body.

T76 Mach

Established Member
Nobody cares until you get street vids. Just jokin man.Awesome power and sick car.The still having A/C sets it off :) Now get some street vids up

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
clean and stock looking..well with the hood closed. I wouldn't change a thing, well other than the bottom end. can't get enough of those 93 cobras

FoxBodyMan

BLKWIDOW
Established Member
badass man. great numbers and can't wait to see what it puts out with the 331. very nice combo. I have got to get another fox body.
Thanks Man, Plan to get the short block finished up by the end of the summer and install around nov. have to in between customers cars.

Thanks for all the comments, Will keep you guys posted on some track vid's and other ;)

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
you guys do turbo tuning, my dad has an 84' capri rs turbo that has the 2.3l turbo, and we did some headwork...think we need a tune to get it runnin perfect
im in charlotte

johnkn

Established Member
SWEET. What do you do on the street to protect the blower blades? I large bird would ruin your whole day in that configuration.... :D:D

S197man

Established Member
Wow, thats one of the cleanest 93 Cobras I've ever seen. I live in Clayton, and I didnt know that there were Cobras that clean in this state... Not to mention Turbocharged ones. Haha. I'd love to see that car in person :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread