Syria: Internetand mobile communication 'cutoff'

qualls22

Established Member
I have a professor here at Shawnee state university in small town Portsmouth Ohio that brought down the Syrian government or something like that. I will have to see if I can find the link where the article was wrote. But that definitely is crazy.

Planter

Banned
any way to disconnect their country from the continent they're on and sink it to the bottom of the Mediterranean with all of their population?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think we should be disconnected from the rest of the radical countires.

Many would love to see this, but it won't happen. We are getting more involved with what goes on in other parts of the world, never less involved. :??:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I think we should be disconnected from the rest of the radical countires.

Why? People living here may have family/relatives/friends/loved ones over there that they use internet as a source of contact. Not only that, I think we should have the right to see what's happening around us. I think the internet should be left the **** a lone. If you aren't interested in what's happening in other countries then just ignore it?:shrug:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H40EsEVU1Wk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think this was the last video before the cut-off. Looks like they leveled some residential complexes. Its GRAPHIC.

It's hard for me to say that the US shouldnt be the police of the world when i see a video like this. What's that quote about good men standing by letting evil happen? But then again, I'm not the one that's going to be risking my life in a foreign nation so I wouldn't ask someone else to do it. It's just a shit situation.

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

Established Member

I think this was the last video before the cut-off. Looks like they leveled some residential complexes. Its GRAPHIC.

It's hard for me to say that the US shouldnt be the police of the world when i see a video like this. What's that quote about good men standing by letting evil happen? But then again, I'm not the one that's going to be risking my life in a foreign nation so I wouldn't ask someone else to do it. It's just a shit situation.

The problem with that qoute is there is no such thing as evil. Only different points of view. We need to stay of other peoples shit and let them kill each other.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
I should also add unless it directly affects us, then its on like donkey kong.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
That vid was sad. I saw the child laying there and all the blood on his head when the guy picked him up and tears welled up in my eyes. I shut it off after that.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
That vid was sad. I saw the child laying there and all the blood on his head when the guy picked him up and tears welled up in my eyes. I shut it off after that.

Nah it's cool dude. Lets just NUKE ALL OF THEM. Who cares about helpless children. It's the answer to the problem... once said many people on SVTP

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
The problem with that qoute is there is no such thing as evil. Only different points of view. We need to stay of other peoples shit and let them kill each other.

You can delve into the philosophy of there is no right and wrong, no evil or good, but I dont buy it completely. Maybe between irrational men, perspective is everything. But between rational men, there is no conflict of interests.

Seeing a woman getting her ass beat by some dude might not affect you directly, but your initial reaction will probably be to step in one way or another.

At the end of the day I guess it doesn't matter. It's in our biology to fight and go to war. Maybe the mistake is believing that mankind realize that and outsmart it.

Users who are viewing this thread