SY 04 coupe

FNCLOWN

Established Member
Ok, I'm thinking of selling my 04 screaming yellow coupe. It has 39000 miles and i bought it stock in August 07. since then it has recieved these mods:
h+r race springs in front lfp 2.8 pulley
mm coilovers in rear lfp expansion tank
mm solid steering shaft billetflow 4 pc idelers
mm bumpsteer kit sct xcal 3 with dyno tune
rack bushings bbk longtubes
front control arm bushings flowmaster 3in catback
billet flow irs brace sct 2800 mass air
nitto 555 w 5000 miles jlt ramiar
new ford steering rack steeda triax shifter
mm full length subframe connectors pioneer avic d3 head unit w gps
thats all the mods off the top of my head the car made 515hp on a superflow dyno. I'm wanting to sell it because I just bought a house and I have a 13month old now so it needs a new home. I owe the bank 22,000 I would love to get that out of it. so basically, I want to know how much it is worth and if there is any interest in it. pm me, call 270-315-7031 or email [email protected] oh, if you don't have anything construtive to say gtfo.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
so... too much?

its out of my price range but its not too over priced i wouldnt think for the miles. pictures would def. help you man. and probley wouldnt hurt to be a little flexible on the price...its a tuff market....GL with sale man.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice price point I'm not in the market ufortunately or we would be talking but I think that for the color and the mods that is a reasonable price to ask. Some may try and beat you up a little on the miles as some might want a car with mileage in the teens but it's a 6 year old car so stick with that price and good luck with the sale and if a rich uncle dies or something like that I will call you if not I;m stuck with my SN95 lol. Best of luck.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Nice price point I'm not in the market ufortunately or we would be talking but I think that for the color and the mods that is a reasonable price to ask. Some may try and beat you up a little on the miles as some might want a car with mileage in the teens but it's a 6 year old car so stick with that price and good luck with the sale and if a rich uncle dies or something like that I will call you if not I;m stuck with my SN95 lol. Best of luck.

I'd like to see some pics. Post some up.

As for the price...since you asked, I think it is too much. Here's why:
1. buyer's market
2. has 39K miles
3. you don't get your money back from mods

That's pretty much it. If you have to sell now, be prepared to sell low b/c the market sucks right now. If you can keep it I'd do that instead. No need to take a bath on the deal.

sean2e

Established Member
make a photobucket.com account...copy and past the img code in a reply to this thread..

Users who are viewing this thread