Switch panel for nitrous, purge, heater, line loc etc

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Well I did a search but a lot are old. Are there any other panel companies out there CURRENTLY making good switch panels. I have the cupholder one right now but that only has the heater and nitrous activation. I need bottle heater, nitrous, purge, and line loc. I saw the speed of sound one, it is nice but kind of hard to reach the line loc when doing a burn out I would think. Any other ones out there. I love my cup holder one, just wish it have four switches.

TRBO VNM

Speed of Sound is fully custom with their switch panels. Hit up Alan and just talk to him. Switches can be located however you want them.

The Mongoose

Established Member
Emblempros can hook you up with a really nice, custom nitrous switch panel too. They hooked me up with custom one.

NitrousSwitchPanel_zpsf78ed30a.png

NitrousSwitchPanel2_zps6f6d1922.png

NitrousSwitchPanel3_zps2da53154.png

Tractionless1

Established Member
My line lock is on the end of a coiled cord (think radar detector). I can hold it in my had on the shifter activate, burnout, deactivate, and throw on the passenger seat without needing to reach for a switch on a panel.

JrSVT

Established Member
I've seen the line locks on a switch panel that goes in the coin holder slot. Very easy to reach and looks clean. If/when I go with a line lock I think thats where I will put my line lock switch. As far as the nitrous switch panel, I'd look to Speed Of Sound because you can have it made any way you want....full customization at it's best.

Jr.

TRBO VNM

I've seen the line locks on a switch panel that goes in the coin holder slot. Very easy to reach and looks clean. If/when I go with a line lock I think thats where I will put my line lock switch. As far as the nitrous switch panel, I'd look to Speed Of Sound because you can have it made any way you want....full customization at it's best.

Jr.

That is typically how I do it for customers. Looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread