Sweet Decal, anyone know where to get it?

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
It's not the only one with the decal. There's one around town with the same one.

I don't mind it as much as the "king cobra" SN95 Convertible...

mkb116

Established Member
What a piece of crap. Notice the chin spoiler under the front bumper is partially painted yellow. If anyone thinks that car hasn't been in SOME sort of front end impact and was repaired half ass, they got another thing coming....

4CEFED

Looters Choice
Established Member
yellow 10th anniversary:shrug: does the black trim on the lower bumper have a hole in it?:bored:

Last edited:

blown04snake

Established Member
Guys - If memory serves me correct, the "10 anniversary edition" came in Red, Black and Silver only and all had red insert seats, carbon fiber shifter boot and handle. That is not a 10 anniversary edition. It is an ugly POS though. Too bad.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Guys - If memory serves me correct, the "10 anniversary edition" came in Red, Black and Silver only and all had red insert seats, carbon fiber shifter boot and handle. That is not a 10 anniversary edition. It is an ugly POS though. Too bad.

ding ding ding ding. winner! its not a 10th, guy is a tool. all 10ths are 03's...not 03's are 10ths

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Never understand why people ruin great cars, like terminators, doing that shit. If he kept it completely stock, even with the 80K miles, he could probably get 16K for it...

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Very sad...
The ad is full of lies:
This car is one of the rare 10th year anniversary,(um NO)
4 original Cobra chrome rims(95R chrome knock offs not original)
The car is trashed out,:xpl: yellow over spray on the left front lower valance, The car has a wrinkled quarter panel, scratched up rear bumper, cluster has been changed out(with something??)
Has the wrong sized cheap out tires on the front.
I wonder if he slips that multi colored caterpillar thingie over some anatomical part while he's driving up to impress the girls lined up at the ice cream truck.:nonono::xpl::bash:

No mention of engine condition, pulley size, clutch oe?
Pretty rough unit... no want..
LOSER:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread