Swaying myself to go vegan

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I had a double double last night and it was GOOD!
Actual video footage of how @Adower really reacted to this news:
tenor.gif

Adower

Established Member
If you don't like it go hunt your own food and do it humanely....or buy cruelty free meats.......or get on a forum and announce it to the world like every other vegan that wants to stroke their own ego does.
But I’m not vegan yet :(

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
But I’m not vegan yet :(

vegetarian and vegan are two wildly different things. honestly vegans aren't the healthiest people because they don't eat some important nutrients that vegetarians do. someone already mentioned vegan teeth.

nomoretickets

Established Member
Industrial scale agriculture is pretty hard to defend from an ethics standpoint. And that's not just limited toIto meat, but mostymost of our produce as well. If you wanna go vegan, go ahead. Same time, you can also make ethical choices short of a full diet change. Reduce beef consumption. Make concious choices to buy local raised beef or from suppliers with more ethical practices.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
That movie is a joke. It presents the case as a false dichotomy of the worst version of a meat based diet with the best version of a plant based diet. Most of the "evidence" is laughable. Gladiators bones, the erection test, the cloudy plasma, beets = strength etc. LOL. It is a propaganda film funded by James Cameron, who owns a large company focused on plant based protein. It is ironic that he has a cutaway of the Cattlemans Association as evidence of conflict of interest.

This is coming from someone who has a largely plant based diet BTW.
You shut your dirty mouth! It was a good documentary and James Cameron makes great movies!

:p

badmpg03

Established Member
Agreed vid is pretty awful and not humane.... I mean a .22 rd is about $0.04 a shot
But nothing really good happens to an older animal in the wild either. Probably eaten alive

If you are serious vegan diet works naturally for many with type A/B blood - who already have a hard time digesting meat.... most my friends who preach going vegan are type A blood.
I tried it for 90 days , felt like sh*t.

If you are O blood, I would try paleo / keto / carnivore first...fwiw I've done a mix of these over years with good results , best feeling on carnivore

Users who are viewing this thread