SVT's in Newport News/Hampton Roads

TRU

Established Member
Just bought a Lightning and I'm in Newport News near Ft Eustis. I don't get out to the meets much anymore, but not that I've got the new SVT I may have to make it out to a couple if I'm still in the area.

On a side note, anybody got any Lightning parts for sale locally? haha

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
Out in Newport News on Saturday nights, people meet up at the Home Depot off Jefferson. Not many people have been out since it has been so cold, but once it gets warm again it will be packed. I have an 01 cobra and am usually our there or at Jenro's on Saturday nights. Also, the South Eastern Virginia Mustang Club meets on the first Tuesday of every month at Beach Ford in Va. Beach. We can always use new members!

Thats good to know the Home Depot is really close to where I live. I know its too cold for that to be starting up but what times are those meets typically?

svtgrl99

Established Member
There are a few die hards that still are out there. I was there 2 weeks ago when it was a little warmer, but still not that many people were there. When it gets warmer, there are a TON of people and a it's a good variety of cars and people. Usually people get there around 9 or 10. If you see a yellow 01 cobra that's me.

raw23062

Established Member
Where does everyone get their dyno tuning done?

Just had mine tuned and dyno'd at Horsepower Solutions right off Magruder by LAFB. Josh did some work on the car as well as a tune and I really could not have been more pleased with the shop. I would definitely reccomend those guys.

TRU

Established Member
Just thought I'd give the local guys a heads up before I posted it (not really wanting to ship...) but I have an Alpine CDA headunit, Type-s 12" Sub and MRP amp for sale. No use to me, but maybe ya'll have a use for it. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]

Hopefully I'll see some of ya'll around at the local meets when the weather starts to warm up a bit.

Jarad302

Established Member
ok guys now that its good and warm out whos been goin to meets and were ill probably be heading up to jenros this saturday

ON3 IWIN

Established Member
Dont have a svt but.............
I was out at the home depot meet a while back alot of rice very few domestics may try to make it out to there this weekend and give it another shot.

svtgrl99

Established Member
Home Depot

I have been out to Home Depot and yes there are a lot of Hondas, etc., but there are mustangs out there, they are just spread out.

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
I have been out to Home Depot and yes there are a lot of Hondas, etc., but there are mustangs out there, they are just spread out.

I went there a few weeks ago and it may have just been a bad weekend, but all I saw was a bastard mix of idiot drunk high school students and ricers

ON3 IWIN

Established Member
I went there a few weeks ago and it may have just been a bad weekend, but all I saw was a bastard mix of idiot drunk high school students and ricers

Thats how it was when we went a fight broke out and we left when were pulling out the were cops pulling in.

Last edited:

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Hey everyone, I'm Brian. I'm from Chesapeake, VA. I sold my 2001 True Blue Bullitt and recently picked up a 1995 Crystal White Cobra. I rarely post on this forum but now that I have the Cobra I might more. I usually am on SN95Forums (Username: Brian95SVT) or ModularFords (Username: 1OF723). A lot of people from the area know me as I've been going to Jenros for years and also used to go out to Newport News to Bass Pro and meets like that. Anyways just saying hey.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Just got to newport news and looking to see what's going on around here! What's up pm me if your around and have something going on

tophand

Established Member
Live in outer banks but I frequent Jenros in VB. I have an MG terminator. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sent while driving

Users who are viewing this thread