SVT's in Newport News/Hampton Roads

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
Now that I'm living in Newport News I see SVT's at every traffic light. Seems like almost everybody here has a lightning or cobra, compared to Arlington its crazy. A few days ago a very nice atlantic blue lightning gave me a nice rev and fly by, sounded great I'm guessing it at least had a pulley cuz the whine was very loud. Who on here is lives in Hampton roads?

98svtconvert

Established Member
hampton roads

i live out in chesapeake. there are a ton of svt vehicles around here. if you get a chance you should head out to Jenro's in VA Beach on saturdays between 4:30 and dark. just a cruise in but there are some nice cars that show up. there are a few forum members on here that live around us, just no one ever checks this section of the forums.

Justin

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
Good to know where exactly in VA beach is that? I mean I drive from CNU to VA beach alot but I only know how to get to the beach front

98svtconvert

Established Member
directions

take 264 east to south independence/ pembroke exit. follow south independence for about 3 miles. Haygood shopping center is on your left. when you pull in follow the parking lot around to the right. you will see all the cars.

Justin

98svtconvert

Established Member
i feel ya. i'm still getting my car put back together along with everything else that i have going on. i have only been down there once this year. not sure how much longer they are going to be doing it this year. i would think it will be going as long as the weather stays nice.

Justin

LilCe98

The One and Only
Established Member
I'm glad to see there are some active members on here from the Hampton Roads Area. I'm always seeing Lightening's and Cobra's as well. I see a handful of Focus' too.

mysterio

Established Member
it should be over by now for the winter. will probably start back up in the spring when the weather is better.

Justin

Yep, Jenro's on Saturdays is pretty much a warm weather gathering. Look forward to seeing you guys in the Spring.

svtgrl99

Established Member
Out in Newport News on Saturday nights, people meet up at the Home Depot off Jefferson. Not many people have been out since it has been so cold, but once it gets warm again it will be packed. I have an 01 cobra and am usually our there or at Jenro's on Saturday nights. Also, the South Eastern Virginia Mustang Club meets on the first Tuesday of every month at Beach Ford in Va. Beach. We can always use new members!

Users who are viewing this thread