SVT's in Newport News/Hampton Roads

Chris0304

Established Member
I'll be trolling around Greenbrier after the lil one is done with soccer practice Sat. am.

Pretty sure I've seen your car at the softball field a few times. As a matter of fact I think I saw it last friday at the Greenbrier field… Haven't been able to see who drives it tho to chat w ya. What team are you on?

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
I play on two teams.

Fridays I'm on the bomb squad in Chesapeake. Big O is my jersey name with red shirts.

Wednesday I'm on BTF at city view. Blue jersey number 3.

You play?

Last edited:

Chris0304

Established Member
I play on two teams.

Fridays I'm on the bomb squad in Chesapeake. Big O is my jersey name with red shirts.

Wednesday I'm on BTF at city view. Blue jersey number 3.

You play?

Yea I play some coed with the wife in chesapeake on fridays. I don't see the Bomb Squad on our schedule but our team is Hit That. I assume it's you/your car that I keep seeing tho. I heard :) it and then saw it leaving the Indian River field last night… I'll catch ya out there sometime. I usually drive the Prius to the games. lol

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Does anyone know of a reputable company that does PVD wheel coating in our area?

Looking to get a quote for my Saleen wheels (18x9/18x10).

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Precision powder coating in Va Beach did my rims. Excellent job and they'll be powdering some more parts for me next week

SVT_Troy

Established Member
They have an array of colors and I'm sure they will have something If not really close. I had my BBS RK's done in a grayish black color for something alittle different.

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Ok cool. I have gloss black Saleens right now but might be getting a set of BBS RKs here soon so was just curious.

I saw the pictures you posted on here, they look really good.

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Hey everyone, I have a set of staggered black Saleen wheels with very low miles. They are 18x9/18x10. I would love to get rid of them so I can pick up some chrome Saleens.

Shoot me a PM with an offer if you are interested. Figured I'd post here before starting a FS thread to give locals first dibs.

Edited to add:
I also have a set of Hankook Ventus Z214 275/35ZR18 Track & Competition DOT Tires that have 1 lap on them that I want to get rid of.

Edit: Posted incorrect link to tires. Updated information to the correct ones.

Last edited:

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Are there any photographers in the area? I am trying to get back into it and wouldn't mind having someone who's more experienced to help me.

I've been talking to a few photographers on the board but the trigger time experience will help out as well.

Thanks,
Brian

Side note, these arrive on the 27th:
wheels.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread