SVTPerformance Snake-Fest at Colt State Park- WOBURN, MA roll call

matt87

Established Member
you do a burnout in cot state park and the park workers will promptly call the bristol police (who will be in the park cause of us anyways) and give you a very bad day.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
you do a burnout in cot state park and the park workers will promptly call the bristol police (who will be in the park cause of us anyways) and give you a very bad day.

Matt it was a joke (F2hatch and I share from a car show last year)..... :beer:

dark_cobra_01

Established Member

Ask Ed (lilblksnke) about screwin around at Colt's... The Bike Police will get U !!!! .. Seriously, the park and local police are everywhere watchin. I've lead cruises in the past that end up with usually some ass clown gettin busted. Oh .. and don't drive on the bike path either.. LOL good memories.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Seriously, the park and local police are everywhere watchin.

We are trying to make this an annual tradition. We don't want to ruin the chance to make this thing grow by acting like morons. Colt State Park does not tolerate any stupidity and will fine you for the cost of repairing whatever damages you do.
Everyone already knows that your cars make enough power to spin on grass!!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
We are trying to make this an annual tradition. We don't want to ruin the chance to make this thing grow by acting like morons. Colt State Park does not tolerate any stupidity and will fine you for the cost of repairing whatever damages you do.
Everyone already knows that your cars make enough power to spin on grass!!!

Damn right I do!:banana:

Carry on

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Yep.. Spinnin on the grass = busted by a bike cop... Classic !! I got the pic somewhere.

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Man this is looking like its going to be a good one. Perfect oportunity to put a face to the screen name.

Just look out for the red coupe with "SNAKE WRANGLER" on the back window.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
COBRA is ready!!
Changed the oil, replaced the toasted Optima battery, took out the jackstands, aired up the CRAPitomos, and then went to work today and it's snowing DOH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread