SVTPerformance Snake-Fest at Colt State Park- WOBURN, MA roll call

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Saturday, June 25th at Colt State Park
I want to have an idea of how many people will be meeting at Woburn Mall in Woburn, MA. I don't want to leave anyone behind...

1. LILBLKSNAKE- 1997 COBRA- Black

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Just checked the site and I'm like what's snakefest I wanna go lol. But yessir I'll be there might have a few more mustangs with me but I'll letcha know when it gets a little closer to go time

matt87

Established Member
i hope it stays at least all fords. being three months off gives lots of time for word of mouth. before you know peeps will be asking if its ok if their friend with a yugo can join.

f2hatch

Established Member
i hope it stays at least all fords. being three months off gives lots of time for word of mouth. before you know peeps will be asking if its ok if their friend with a yugo can join.

I agree I think it should open to all SVT's and mustangs only. Always nice to have some fox bodies to look at.

SVT03DAL

Established Member

Funny you should say that because my Dad just purchased a 2006 F430 and I am trying to get him to go with us! LOL!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I might have to make the appearance. I will let you know soon, still a good amount of time away.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I wonder if my Mach 1 is considered a SPECIAL Vehicle?

Hopefully you all do not classify mine as "special" in the meaning of retardation...

I would like to attend :) and I promise to be good and no burn outs when leaving from me.....

Users who are viewing this thread