SVTPerformance - Mustang Week 2013 Preview/Schedule

BossJake

Established Member
Just out of timing coincidence I was down at Myrtle Beach from Saturday to Wednesday. I didn't take my Boss down because I had the whole family with me, no way would the luggage fit or would the kids be happy about 11 hours in that backseat lol). I will plan to be there with my car next year though, I had a good time seeing all the shiny cars running around down there and wished I was a part of it, some really sweat looking rides! Have fun and be safe!

scottq60

missed the SVT gathering Monday night, but went to the Palace Theatre for the Meet-N-greet on Tuesday. Didn't go to the autocross yesterday, but we're going to Darlington this afternoon. Should be some good racing.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'll see everyone at the SVTP cruise around 4pm. Would be cool if someone could get some rolling shots.

cobra2701

Slooobra
Established Member
About to head out for darlington.

Wish I could have been there for the rest of the events Monday-Wednesday...

scottq60

we got there about 3:15...watched them run until about 5:15 then left...it was 102 deg (per the exterior thermometer on my wife's Lexus)....so we left then. With my MS, I can only take the heat for so long...it saps my strength. If you saw a guy on a black "knee scooter" near the Ford and UPR trailers a few minutes after 3pm, that was me. I switched to my crutches when we went up on the grandstands (my brother-in-law and myself). It was cool watching them run...I love the blower whine on the 500's. I also enjoyed seeing the '13/'14 white GT/CS just like mine go down the track, as well as the Fox coupe that made it into the mid-high 10's.

cobra2701

Slooobra
Established Member
Got some SVTP swag at the show today :D

DB0C9D9F-EE58-4039-9468-573BA530653E-242-00000010CEFF2CDB_zpsaa14ff20.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread