SVTPerformance.con Mach 1 Picture Thread

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Our section doesn't have a moderator ...sooo not sure how often any of them check on us. :shrug:

Contacted an Admin with some questions, we shall see what happens. Hoping the best though. Asked if it was possible to be made a mod specifically and only for the Mach 1 section. Maybe ill be lucky, if not maybe they'll do some visits over here.

idk why...I feel our section is slowly growing month by month. although we do have an ENTIRE site dedicated to the Mach's. maybe thats why theres no moderators.

although I almost traded mine in yesterday hahahaha

Yea absolutely growing. Lots and lots of new things poping up and good articles, ect.

Were you thinking about trading it in with the other guy on M1R looking to trade his built cobra?

The AntiRice

Established Member
thanks for the compliments. i love the way the roush kit looks. the deciding factor for going that direction was actually due to my panhard bar hitting my exhaust hitting the panhard bar all the time so i decided to go with the side exhaust and ended up just doing the whole roush kit to make it look right. not a fan of the tips costing what they do though lol.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Contacted an Admin with some questions, we shall see what happens. Hoping the best though. Asked if it was possible to be made a mod specifically and only for the Mach 1 section. Maybe ill be lucky, if not maybe they'll do some visits over here.

That would be nice to have a Mach 1 owner be a moderator. In the 5yrs I've been on here, I cannot remember the last time I saw mod activity in this section.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
That would be nice to have a Mach 1 owner be a moderator. In the 5yrs I've been on here, I cannot remember the last time I saw mod activity in this section.

We'll see. I hope they consider it because I think being a Mach owner, your eye (well atleast my eye) is always checking in here and over at M1R. Plus it would give us the ability of being able to hold threads we want and cleaning if we need to. Hoping the best

white04mach1

Established Member
New FR500's with Nitto Invo's

18x9 275/35
18x10 295/35

DSC_8022.jpg

DSC_8012.jpg

DSC_8003.jpg

DSC_7998.jpg

Last edited:

Built4.6

Built
Established Member
nah...the rain is what stopped me from going to the dealer. Unfortunately it's not another mustang. and a Cobra would kill me in insurance. It's an EVO.:shrug:

ah shit! Good to see someone who likes all performance not just American Muscle! Evo IX?

I was contemplating trading in my GT for an '08 AP2 S2K; fully forged stock and who doesn't like that 8000 redline?! VTEC is nasty!

vertigyn

Established Member
Yup, EVO's and WRX's can be pretty sweet rides. Rode in a well done STI at a mini road course and it was amazing! Got spanked by an EVO the other day too - still don't care much for the sound, though - got to hear him shift 3 times for my 1 3rd gear pull.

Users who are viewing this thread