SVTPerformance.con Mach 1 Picture Thread

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member
thanks :beer: lol yeah I haven't seen too many around but I'm sure there's a few out there..

Any pics of yours?

125.jpg

Gonna take some newer pics soon, well..better ones anyways.

Last edited:

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member
It'd be nice to meet some more local Mach 1 folks, actually posted a a thread under A Taste Of Home in the MidAtlantic section about some meets we have fridays and saturdays in the Potomac Mills area. You guys should come thru. and thursday nights we have a small meet at my shop next to the Olive Garden.

Also, we do Virginia state inspections and emissions also for all you local guys, love to have more mustangs come thru the shop.

Last edited:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Also, we do Virginia state inspections and emissions also for all you local guys, love to have more mustangs come thru the shop.

I'll have to keep that in mind when I move back to VA next year. :beer: I am usually at the ChikFilA in Sterling on Friday's.

those KDW II's 335's or 295's in the rear SOS?

295's. The 335's were WAY wide, plus I hate bulge.

EVO-lution

Established Member
I'll have to keep that in mind when I move back to VA next year. :beer: I am usually at the ChikFilA in Sterling on Friday's.

I love bulge...makes me feel huge........wait a sec what are we talking about? :lol:

I was thinking of running a 335 in the rear but I want a good tire for back there.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
It'd be nice to meet some more local Mach 1 folks, actually posted a a thread under A Taste Of Home in the MidAtlantic section about some meets we have fridays and saturdays in the Potomac Mills area. You guys should come thru. and thursday nights we have a small meet at my shop next to the Olive Garden.

Where at specifically? Im in NOVA and wouldnt mind a little drive possibly.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I love bulge...makes me feel huge........wait a sec what are we talking about? :lol:

I was thinking of running a 335 in the rear but I want a good tire for back there.

You love "bulge?" ... :dw:

Why a 335 ...it's not like that turbo is ever getting installed. :lol1:

EVO-lution

Established Member
Why a 335 ...it's not like that turbo is ever getting installed. :lol1:

whoa whoa...watch ya boca hahaha. Theres a chipped blade on the compressor. it's a tiny piece that chipped off. idk if it's still good. and plus it's going to be $$$$ for a built shortblock. IDK what shortblock i want to run. and a shop will charge me out the ass to assemble everything. as of right now I just want to do appearance for the summer.

and I ran a 315 but IDK i wanted to go wider tire in the rear.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
0101.jpg

DSC_0519a_fhdr.jpg

IMG_4034s3.jpg

i need to get some new ones this summer with the bike and the car but these are the 3 for now i guess.

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member

I'm just a PM away. man I haven't been to chic fil a in forever, they still have the meets out there? :beer:

Where at specifically? Im in NOVA and wouldnt mind a little drive possibly.

We're in Woodbridge, right next to the Potomac Mills Outlet mall.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread