SVTPerformance.com Rolls Into the 2012 Chicago Auto Show

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Wow great pictures. I'm really digging that green on the Boss and the 2013 Shelby looks sick. I wouldn't mind having this car as a daily driver
2013_Chicago_AutoShow_091.jpg

tbi0904

Established Member
Nice pics. The 13 coupe is on the floor so you can sit in it, the convertible & 93 Cobra were on the rotating display. Chevy had the ZL1 coupe and convertible roped off so no close up looks at them. Btw, that green on the Boss looks great!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The more I think about it the more I want a Gotta Have It Green Boss (rather have a GT500 if SVT offered it in that color).

blk96SVT

Established Member
It was neat to see the 2012 GT500 on the rollers banging the gears! Was not expecting to see that today. I was definitely liking the white 4 door Lexus and the white Jaguar. Sharp looking cars.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Wish I could've been there. The auto show here is basically what's on the dealers lots. We actually had one of the new Mclarens here today. It was silver and bought in Chicago I believe. Was the 93r owned by someone here or by Ford. I'm definitely lusting over a 2013 GT500. The Zl1 is just bland in comparison, looks and stats.:beer:

blk96SVT

Established Member
Wish I could've been there. The auto show here is basically what's on the dealers lots. We actually had one of the new Mclarens here today. It was silver and bought in Chicago I believe. Was the 93r owned by someone here or by Ford. I'm definitely lusting over a 2013 GT500. The Zl1 is just bland in comparison, looks and stats.:beer:

Yes, the 2013 is badass! I do want one!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

The R was loaned to Ford by an enthusiast.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks for posting all of the great pictures Sid, very nice!!

:beer:

anyone know if anyone taped this speech of the former SVT engineer? somewhere online - youtube?

You mean like this:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/p667dnSEW98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

:beer:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Where can I buy that 2013 Cobra R foxbody, I wonder what the young press people were thinking "Why does Ford have a old red ford tempo on display" :D

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm sure there were a few people who were thrown off by the Fox. It's amazing how far the Mustang has progressed in 20 years.

Users who are viewing this thread