SVTP stock pick thread.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
SPY 426 to 420 to 430 lolol

what a day, MARA and AMZN paid, but i wasn't paying attention on JWN and she went right back down

DarkMach1

Established Member
Amzn, Googl and Tsla have been doing good for me. I’m hoping to grab some more Amzn in the mid 120s hopefully this week. As far as NEP, if it goes down below $21 again I’m gonna grab a $20 call for Jan or April and if it bounces I’ll execute and buy those shares then at $20.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I love it when I hold onto some for the weekend and get hamas'd

RUNVS?

Established Member
It would make me jump for joy to see Israel take back the Gaza Strip in its entirety. Just do a mass invasion and push the Palestinian Arabs out into the Mediterranean Sea. Israel has tried to play nice and give the Palestinians a place to call home, but apparently that's not enough. The Arabs have been a terror threat for decades.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
No idea what caused the DG pop in Ah, but I’ll take it.

i wonder if that will give O any momentum.

RUNVS?

Established Member
Our IRA is still $55,000 below my comfort zone... with no relief in sight. The good news is that I've stockpiled enough cash (profits) to last us through the first quarter of 2024.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Our IRA is still $55,000 below my comfort zone... with no relief in sight. The good news is that I've stockpiled enough cash (profits) to last us through the first quarter of 2024.
Are you required to take withdrawals from the IRA or will you have to in order to pay living expenses?

RUNVS?

Established Member
You're not required to make IRA withdrawals until the age of 71 (I'm 64). I took profits from our bonds/mutual funds account last July and set those assets aside in a cash account. My broker will distribute $8,000 ($7,200 net) each quarter that we will use to supplement our social security income. We've got enough in that cash account to last us through February, 2024. Hopefully, the "Santa Claus" bump we typically get in December and January will put us in a good place by February.

Users who are viewing this thread