SVTP stock pick thread.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Did good again. Nvidia, Microsoft and United Health Care are making me some coin, but get smoked when it drops.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Holy ****ing CVNA I had positions months ago in the teens but sold them

Looking at the five year chart, maybe CVNA has already bottomed out.

What do you guys think about the inverted yield curve situation? I know people have been predicting a recession for years but those same prediction time frames have come and gone at this point.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking at the five year chart, maybe CVNA has already bottomed out.

What do you guys think about the inverted yield curve situation? I know people have been predicting a recession for years but those same prediction time frames have come and gone at this point.

people are saying CVNA is just a debt stuffed pig that is just waiting to go belly up but I don't know, an over 35% swing increase is huge

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
people are saying CVNA is just a debt stuffed pig that is just waiting to go belly up but I don't know, an over 35% swing increase is huge
they are still offering me about half what my 2010 JKU sold for and about 20k less than my zl1 would sell for today...people dump their problems there in the car groups i frequent...and i only know one person that's bought from there, and she returned it lol.

very anecdotal i know, but i can't see that business turning out well and feel like it was just short squeezed

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
My top 10 got smoked yesterday, and aren't doing well today. I didn't even look at my account, didn't want to ruin the weekend. lol

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
they are still offering me about half what my 2010 JKU sold for and about 20k less than my zl1 would sell for today...people dump their problems there in the car groups i frequent...and i only know one person that's bought from there, and she returned it lol.

very anecdotal i know, but i can't see that business turning out well and feel like it was just short squeezed
I can't see their business model being sustainable either, but here we are. Apparently electric cars are their number one seller because there isn't anything major to fix with them yet. Wait until all these batteries **** up and they can't sell shit again.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I can't see their business model being sustainable either, but here we are. Apparently electric cars are their number one seller because there isn't anything major to fix with them yet. Wait until all these batteries **** up and they can't sell shit again.
and see my opinion was based before reading the part about EVs, so my outlook just got even worse lol. no way that ends well.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
and see my opinion was based before reading the part about EVs, so my outlook just got even worse lol. no way that ends well.
yea I wasn't too shocked to read Tesla is their number 1 seller

MG0h3

Established Member
EPS -14.39.

It’s a short squeeze.

Short/float is 43.5%

For comparison Apple is .75
Rio is .52

If you own it, take the money and run.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Go Go LRCX ! Lots of stocks up big this morning. Sounds like the semiconductor market has bottomed.
Man, what a jump today! I had a sell order fill on my TNK stock. Took a small profit but if it's anything like my NVDA sell timing, y'all better buy it now so it can make you 50% lol.

Last edited:

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m in nothing for long either. Cost me a lot on NVDA(never got back in, too hot for re-entry when i checked) but i come out green more often than not. As the guy who taught the courses says “take your ball and go home”

hell take a look at TGT, DG, AMZN today…up big early, then if you held all day you came away with nothing or red lol.

never feel bad for coming out of a trade green

Last edited:

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Sold my spy calls and google calls on that pump first thing this morning. Decided it looked a bit oversold so I loaded a few puts that are two weeks out. So far looking pretty good.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Looking at high dividend stocks yesterday. Tell me why a guy with say $100,000 wouldn't just throw it all at UAN (CVR Partners) for a $38% return every year? What am I missing about this?

Users who are viewing this thread