SVTP stock pick thread.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Square stock climbs as traders turn to Cash App Investing (updated)
Jan. 28, 2021 11:34 AM ETSquare, Inc. (SQ)By: Liz Kiesche, SA News Editor9 Comments
  • Square (NYSE:SQ) gains 6.3% in late morning trading (New York time) as traders turn to the fintech's Cash app to trade stocks that have been blocked by Robinhood (RBNHD).
  • A number of Twitter users started recommending that people use Square's app to make trades in GME, AMC and other stocks recommended on the Wallstreetbets sub-Reddit.
  • Though some users are complaining that Cash App canceled their orders, Cash App's Twitter bio says it's looking into an issue with Cash App Investing.
  • "Some orders may be delayed," it said.
  • The stock-trading frenzy is fueling investing app downloads.
  • On Wednesday, Robinhood had its most downloads in a day at 120K and ranked No. 1 among US iOS App store downloads, according to Apptopia.
  • It also experienced its highest number of daily active users at 2.6M.
  • TD Ameritrade, part of Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), and Webull also recorded their highest number of DAUs and had their highest US iOS App Store rankings on Wednesday.
Bought SQ calls this morning, up 22%.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Dave Portnoy is ****ing going insane on Twitter hahahahha.

like.. I hate that I got involved at this time.. BUT it makes me actually pay attention to the bullshit going on

venmos1

Established Member
so what does this mean for us little guys holding these stocks? Im only in a couple hundred bucks, so im planning on holding and hoping to make something on the back end. whenever that is.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Someone posted on reddit that they were a low level tech guy from RH.

Apparently Vladimir, the founder, got a call from Sequoia capital and the white house pressuring them to close trading on GME.

Other platforms probably got the same phone call.

Saleen498

Established Member
I put thru a sell order on NAKD this morning, they executed it after I was down $1k worth of gains, did the same with DOGEx, took 2 hours to get my sell order thru. I'll be closing my robinhood account after i sell the last few positions I'm waiting for a spike on.

and 马云没有自杀

venmos1

Established Member
i was able to buy some NOK this morning pre market. i just tried to buy amc and i cannot. this is webull app.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
HOLY SHIT
Some dude just posted a picture that Robinhood closed an account with 4500 shares of GME and decided to do it at $118.... without his permission

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
looks like all brokers except robinhood are allowing people to buy shares again

I hope any of them that in any way prevented compete total access to the markets get the hammer dropped on them

This is just the icing on "the general public are just worthless pawns" cake

venmos1

Established Member
Peaceful protests outside RH headquarters. I wasnt allowed to buy more AMC on Webull. I believe you can now though.

Users who are viewing this thread